Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tay1038
    • Dec 2005

Tom Kelly (Twins) GU Jersey

I'm looking to purchase a Tom Kelly Game-Worn Minnesota Twins Jersey. I've been looking for some time now. If you have one or know of one please shoot me an email. Paying decent $$$$

Thank you!

Taylor
    Tay1038@aol.com
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints
  • jobathenut
    • Nov 2008

Re: Tom Kelly (Twins) GU Jersey

hi there-me and my brother are going to twinsfest this weekend and i'll be on the look out for one for you-

Comment

• Tay1038
      • Dec 2005

Re: Tom Kelly (Twins) GU Jersey

Originally posted by jobathenut
      hi there-me and my brother are going to twinsfest this weekend and i'll be on the look out for one for you-

Jobathenut - Thank you for your generosity! I will be attending Twinsfest as well. However If you happen to stumble across one let me know. Please email me and I'll pass on my contact information.

Is there anything you're looking for?

Email: Tay1038@aol.com
      - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Comment

Working...