PDA

View Full Version : stars and pinstripes forever??

markize
01-17-2009, 09:08 PM
Does anyone have any idea if these guys folded? Their stuff was overpriced, but they did have a few things I was interested in. I thought maybe they would be trying to liquidate the stock. The website was:

www.starsandpinstripesforever.com

Thanks.

Mark

suave1477
01-17-2009, 09:16 PM
I usually see them at the MAB Shows esepcially the Yankees shows.

if memory erves me correct they are located in Staten Island. Try calling them directly. Do a search on Superpages for there number.

overpriced isn't the word lol lol

I was interested a while back in a possible Game Used Home Run bat of Gary Sheffields from when he was with the Yankees - They wanted more than AROD bats.

Don't get me wrong I think Sheff is a great player but he is defintely no AROD, especially for an item like this to go for thousands more.

spartakid
01-17-2009, 09:46 PM
I have hear that they were extremely overpriced, so it would make sense that they went under, but as Mark suggested, try to look them up. Ricardo

markize
01-17-2009, 10:28 PM
I usually see them at the MAB Shows esepcially the Yankees shows.

if memory erves me correct they are located in Staten Island. Try calling them directly. Do a search on Superpages for there number.

overpriced isn't the word lol lol

I was interested a while back in a possible Game Used Home Run bat of Gary Sheffields from when he was with the Yankees - They wanted more than AROD bats.

Don't get me wrong I think Sheff is a great player but he is defintely no AROD, especially for an item like this to go for thousands more.

Jason,

They had a pair or autographed soriano cleats they were selling individually....for $1495 each. That's crazy!

I tried superpages, but it came back with no results. The web page won't open either.

Mark

gameu08
01-18-2009, 04:21 AM
I used to be a regular customer of stars and pinstripes, as they are located in my town and yes from what I understand they owner of business didnt want to do it any more so he closed it down. Its very tough to get in touch with them. I do have the partners cell phone however and if you would like I can see if they have some items at whole sale.Just let me know what you would like.

PS--Soriano used to be their exclusive until he screwed them over and signed with someone else.

thanks
Mike

markize
01-18-2009, 11:40 AM
I would be interested in the soriano cleats, although, I would doubt there is a wholesale price that is reasonable with a $1450 price tag on one cleat.

Mark