Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Capital-Sports
    • Jan 2009

Wanted Tyler Flowers!!

I am in need of all of Tyler Flowers game used items out there. Let me know what you have!
  • sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Re: Wanted Tyler Flowers!!

SoxFest is coming up January 22-24. If you want me to go shopping for you, let em know. We can work out the funding and item details privately.

Dave Miedema
    sox83cubs84@hotmail.com

Comment

• grenda12
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
      SoxFest is coming up January 22-24. If you want me to go shopping for you, let em know. We can work out the funding and item details privately.

Dave Miedema
      sox83cubs84@hotmail.com
      You going to SoxFest Dave?

Comment

• sox83cubs84
        Banned
        • Apr 2009

Definitely, Liz. I'll be in my usual spot, helping Denny out at his booths. Just look for the 6-foot-9 guy with the swollen right arm. I'll be wearing either a Sox jersey or an anti-Obama T-Shirt.

Dave M.
        Chicago area

Comment

• grenda12
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
          Definitely, Liz. I'll be in my usual spot, helping Denny out at his booths. Just look for the 6-foot-9 guy with the swollen right arm. I'll be wearing either a Sox jersey or an anti-Obama T-Shirt.

Dave M.
          Chicago area
          Im sure you'd recognize me before I would you. Im going Sunday. Could I get a favor from ya?

Could you check the game used items to see if there's a Pierzynski 125th Anniversary Bat there?

Comment

• sox83cubs84
            Banned
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by grenda12
            Im sure you'd recognize me before I would you. Im going Sunday. Could I get a favor from ya?

Could you check the game used items to see if there's a Pierzynski 125th Anniversary Bat there?
            I'll look, but i usually don't get in the room right away...Denny has me watch his booth while he shops. I'll mention it to him when he goes.

Dave M.
            Chicago area

Comment

Working...