PDA

View Full Version : Helmets in GUU Store

helmets
01-21-2009, 07:51 PM
I was just browsing in the GUU store to see if they had added any football helmets. They have. Raiders. Yikes. Better be sitting down when you see the prices. I have seen Hall of Famer's helmets go for much less...

$1900 for Javon Walker? 41 catches in the last two seasons COMBINED.

$4000 for Russell? At the last Mastro Auction Game Used helmets of Unitas, Starr, Hornung, Phil Simms, Leroy Kelly, Anthony Munoz, and Doug Atkins, all sold for much less than a two year quarterback with a career completion percentage of 53.9% and a career passer rating of 73.9.

cigarman44
01-21-2009, 07:58 PM
I was just browsing in the GUU store to see if they had added any football helmets. They have. Raiders. Yikes. Better be sitting down when you see the prices. I have seen Hall of Famer's helmets go for much less...

$1900 for Javon Walker? 41 catches in the last two seasons COMBINED.

$4000 for Russell? At the last Mastro Auction Game Used helmets of Unitas, Starr, Hornung, Phil Simms, Leroy Kelly, Anthony Munoz, and Doug Atkins, all sold for much less than a two year quarterback with a career completion percentage of 53.9% and a career passer rating of 73.9.

Nothing new with their prices...

I just hope to god they do get a hold of any St Louis Cardinals items. The team store is high enough :D

mvandor
01-22-2009, 11:15 AM
Alot of people in this industry seem to be in denial of the recession IMHO.