Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • helmets
    • Mar 2008

Helmets in GUU Store

I was just browsing in the GUU store to see if they had added any football helmets. They have. Raiders. Yikes. Better be sitting down when you see the prices. I have seen Hall of Famer's helmets go for much less...

$1900 for Javon Walker? 41 catches in the last two seasons COMBINED.

$4000 for Russell? At the last Mastro Auction Game Used helmets of Unitas, Starr, Hornung, Phil Simms, Leroy Kelly, Anthony Munoz, and Doug Atkins, all sold for much less than a two year quarterback with a career completion percentage of 53.9% and a career passer rating of 73.9.
    Buying game used helmets of Packers - all eras as well as game used helmets of HOFers or future HOFers.
  • cigarman44
    • Aug 2007

Re: Helmets in GUU Store

Originally posted by helmets
    I was just browsing in the GUU store to see if they had added any football helmets. They have. Raiders. Yikes. Better be sitting down when you see the prices. I have seen Hall of Famer's helmets go for much less...

$1900 for Javon Walker? 41 catches in the last two seasons COMBINED.

$4000 for Russell? At the last Mastro Auction Game Used helmets of Unitas, Starr, Hornung, Phil Simms, Leroy Kelly, Anthony Munoz, and Doug Atkins, all sold for much less than a two year quarterback with a career completion percentage of 53.9% and a career passer rating of 73.9.
    Nothing new with their prices...

I just hope to god they do get a hold of any St Louis Cardinals items. The team store is high enough

Comment

• mvandor
      Banned
      • Apr 2007

Re: Helmets in GUU Store

Alot of people in this industry seem to be in denial of the recession IMHO.

Comment

Working...