PDA

View Full Version : Richard Dent Game Used Jersey

Ronaldjk40
01-23-2009, 06:29 PM
I wanted to see if anyone has first hand knowledge of what size a game used Bears Richard Dent Champion jersey from 1993 should be?

I just purchased this jersey and the tagging looks good (Champion & 1993 Bears Tag) as it also came with a COA. This is where the potential problem may start. It was issued by Dave Miedema on 4/26/96

I am new to this site and have been reading previous threads and came accross an interesting thread concerning Dave Miedema (Enough said).

I would appreciate any feedback

Ron

jppopma
01-23-2009, 06:36 PM
Don't believe everything you read! While there may have been some issues with Dave, he is a top notch guy and very knowledgable. I'm sure he would reply with additional details if you got in touch with him.

ChrisCavalier
01-23-2009, 06:54 PM
While there may have been some issues with Dave, he is a top notch guy and very knowledgable. I'm sure he would reply with additional details if you got in touch with him.
I agree. While it certainly doesn't hurt to have as much information as possible, I would suggest contacting Dave directly if you need additional details.

trsent
01-24-2009, 11:50 AM
I wanted to see if anyone has first hand knowledge of what size a game used Bears Richard Dent Champion jersey from 1993 should be?

I just purchased this jersey and the tagging looks good (Champion & 1993 Bears Tag) as it also came with a COA. This is where the potential problem may start. It was issued by Dave Miedema on 4/26/96

I am new to this site and have been reading previous threads and came accross an interesting thread concerning Dave Miedema (Enough said).

I would appreciate any feedback

Ron

Ron, if you email me I will get you in touch with Dave personally. He may not remember the jersey or he may not have written the COA himself as others took advantage of him back in the mid-1990s, but I am sure he will try to help you clear up the situation.

Dave Miedema is a fine gentleman who was abused by others years and years ago but no one can ever say that Dave himself had issues.

kensica5
01-02-2016, 02:42 AM
So what size did Dent wear in 1993? Thanks