Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NEFAN
    • Jul 2008

Brady on the Bay

I'm no expert but this jersey seems a little short to be game issued or used.

Any thoughts?
  • beantown
    • Nov 2005

Re: Brady on the Bay

Originally posted by NEFAN
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180322401225

I'm no expert but this jersey seems a little short to be game issued or used.

Any thoughts?
    This jersey is WRONG and every way!

Brady did not wear a shortened jersey in 2002....moreover, the tail tag, #'s, nameplate font and placement of these are ALL incorrect....

Comment

• NEFAN
      • Jul 2008

It looks like a Korean Made Bruschi I bought on eBay fro $50 a while back.

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
        • Nov 2007

The above poster is correct about everything being wrong. However I would like to expand a little further. A few NFL teams....such as New England, San Fran, Atlanta...do NOT have their jerseys manufactured by Ripon in Berlin, Wisconsin. Most people believe if it has Berlin tagging then it must be real. Not true. This Brady jersey has Ripon tagging and that in itself proves it is not the real deal.
        ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Comment

• beantown
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by DoctorLoomis
          The above poster is correct about everything being wrong. However I would like to expand a little further. A few NFL teams....such as New England, San Fran, Atlanta...do NOT have their jerseys manufactured by Ripon in Berlin, Wisconsin. Most people believe if it has Berlin tagging then it must be real. Not true. This Brady jersey has Ripon tagging and that in itself proves it is not the real deal.

Yes, that is true...I believe you can add Tampa Bay to this list as well....I would also add that there is something done "differently" to these jerseys vs. the ones made by Ripon in Berlin, WI....I won't say what that is as it may lead to some jersey being "doctored"....

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
            • Nov 2007

Yes you are right...and I wont divulge the difference you are speaking of. My list of teams wasnt a complete one...I was just naming a few. Tampa as you said is one team and the Arizona Cardinals is another. Az...San Fran....and the Falcons all have their jerseys manufactured by Wilson. The Reebok logo is simply added for television and marketing purposes. The Patriots are made by American Classic Outfitters....formerly known as Champion.
            ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Comment

Working...