PDA

View Full Version : Brady on the Bay

NEFAN
01-24-2009, 08:31 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=180322401225

I'm no expert but this jersey seems a little short to be game issued or used.

Any thoughts?

beantown
01-24-2009, 08:40 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=180322401225

I'm no expert but this jersey seems a little short to be game issued or used.

Any thoughts?

This jersey is WRONG and every way!

Brady did not wear a shortened jersey in 2002....moreover, the tail tag, #'s, nameplate font and placement of these are ALL incorrect....

NEFAN
01-24-2009, 08:57 AM
It looks like a Korean Made Bruschi I bought on eBay fro $50 a while back.

DoctorLoomis
01-25-2009, 09:12 PM
The above poster is correct about everything being wrong. However I would like to expand a little further. A few NFL teams....such as New England, San Fran, Atlanta...do NOT have their jerseys manufactured by Ripon in Berlin, Wisconsin. Most people believe if it has Berlin tagging then it must be real. Not true. This Brady jersey has Ripon tagging and that in itself proves it is not the real deal.

beantown
01-25-2009, 09:56 PM
The above poster is correct about everything being wrong. However I would like to expand a little further. A few NFL teams....such as New England, San Fran, Atlanta...do NOT have their jerseys manufactured by Ripon in Berlin, Wisconsin. Most people believe if it has Berlin tagging then it must be real. Not true. This Brady jersey has Ripon tagging and that in itself proves it is not the real deal.

Yes, that is true...I believe you can add Tampa Bay to this list as well....I would also add that there is something done "differently" to these jerseys vs. the ones made by Ripon in Berlin, WI....I won't say what that is as it may lead to some jersey being "doctored"....

DoctorLoomis
01-26-2009, 01:50 AM
Yes you are right...and I wont divulge the difference you are speaking of. My list of teams wasnt a complete one...I was just naming a few. Tampa as you said is one team and the Arizona Cardinals is another. Az...San Fran....and the Falcons all have their jerseys manufactured by Wilson. The Reebok logo is simply added for television and marketing purposes. The Patriots are made by American Classic Outfitters....formerly known as Champion.