Wanting to buy any hines ward g.u. items...Anybody have any?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xab6980
    • Jan 2009

Wanting to buy any hines ward g.u. items...Anybody have any?

Hi Im looking to get a hines ward game used jersey,helmet,cleats,gloves,ect. If anybody has anything let me know what you need for it. I would send money with paypal. Thanks
  • GarkoCollector
    • Sep 2008

Re: Wanting to buy any hines ward g.u. items...Anybody have any?

I have an autographed football. I know its not what you were asking for but I wanted to offer. email me if interested. I have Roethlisberger ones as well.
    Tom

Comment

• xab6980
      • Jan 2009

Thanks for the reply, Is the football g.u.?

Comment

• GarkoCollector
        • Sep 2008

nope, just autographed. Its nice though. Full sized ball with a large silver signature. Email me if you want to work something out.

Comment

• b.heagy
          • May 2006

do LOTS and LOTS of homework before you spend money on ANY Steelers "game used" items. JO Sports currently has Santonio Holmes Game used Jerseys.
          Bill Heagy
          heagysports.com
          Go Phillies !

Comment

• xab6980
            • Jan 2009

thanks for the heads up. I know ive been looking for something nice for awhile...I find something and for some reason it makes me think that the item is a fake. (no coa, cant find photomatched pic,ect.) The steelers make it very hard for the fans to get gu items.

Im still looking.......

Comment

• jobathenut
              • Nov 2008

i know you are looking for hines ward game used items,and even though i dont have any game used steelers items of his,i hope you dont mind but i thought i reply to your thread and i would tell you i have some signed items of his that im looking to sell that are part of my steelers collection...pm me if interested-thanks
              Originally posted by xab6980
              thanks for the heads up. I know ive been looking for something nice for awhile...I find something and for some reason it makes me think that the item is a fake. (no coa, cant find photomatched pic,ect.) The steelers make it very hard for the fans to get gu items.

Im still looking.......

Comment

• jobathenut
                • Nov 2008

xab6980-thanks for the pm,i tried to return it with the information you wanted but it wouldnt let me as you have it set at you cant recieve a pm so you'll have to change that so i can send one to you....thanks...

Comment

Working...