Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cardinals0103
    • Aug 2008

Question on MLB Majestic BP Jerseys

This is only regarding the MAjestic BP Jerseys from the past few years (ones that are pullover with one button)

I bought an Evan Longoria one from mlb.com last april and when it arrived, the number and nameplate on the back was stitched in. However, during the past few years when I go to games and see GU items from ebay. A majority of these BP jerseys, the numbers and nameplate on the back are some type of felt material rather than stitched.

Does anyone know why the variations?
    If you own any of these jerseys, how are the numbers and names on the back done?
  • Rob L
    • Nov 2005

Re: Question on MLB Majestic BP Jerseys

I've got 3 2007 Angels jerseys and they are the heat pressed felt type material.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Comment

• Birdbats
      • Nov 2005

Cardinals jerseys the past two seasons have had the heat-applied "felt" feeling letters and numbers. Sewn-on tackle-twill letters and numbers were used in 2006.
      Jeff Scott
      birdbats@charter.net
      http://www.birdbats.com

Comment

• cardinals0103
        • Aug 2008

I'm still not sure as why there's the variation for some teams. I bought the Majestic Authentic 08 Rays BP jersey(stitched) and when I saw the Rays play this past year, they had felt ones.

It's not a huge deal but I'm just curious as to the variations

Comment

Working...