PDA

View Full Version : D-backs Hometown Tour

theflock13
01-28-2009, 02:12 PM
The D-backs announced who's going on their Hometown Tour. It's on their community website. Anyone going to make it to a stop?

godwulf
01-28-2009, 06:00 PM
Gonna see 'em all on Feburary 7th at Fan Fest, hopefully. It's great that they do that, though - going to places like Casa Grande and Yuma, where a lot of people live who can't get to Phoenix, or to Tucson for ST, and who only know the guys from t.v.

xpress34
01-30-2009, 01:07 AM
This just irks me even more at the Rockies... it seems that EVERY other team is doing a Fan Fest or Caravan (the Rockies use to do a Winter Caravan - for 2 years at least)...

But then, to add insult to injury - on top of trading away our best guy (Holliday) they do a 'Fan' Fest (it was this past Sat) but ONLY for the 1st 5000 SEASON TICKET Holders who want to come. CLOSED to the General Public.

But then again, The Rockies and the Monforts have long been the stingiest team in the Majors when it comes to their fans - crap SGAs (Stadium Give Aways), increased ticket prices after losing seasons, and they refuse to spend for good players....

Just my .02 worth...

BTW - Good for the D-Backs taking care of their fans!!! My family all lives in Tucson and Surprise now...

All the best -

Chris