PDA

View Full Version : www.NYGIANTS.com Super Bowl Season Jerseys Up

B1SON
01-28-2009, 11:20 PM
They just added a whole bunch of road white game used jerseys from the 2007 Giants season this week www.NYGIANTS.com (http://www.NYGIANTS.com) . In fact, the pics aren't even up yet. I picked up former NDSU safety #30 Craig Dahl for $100. Just giving any fans the head up to go take a look. I had got a London Patch practice jersey around Christmas time last year (2007) of Craigs and had been going back looking for jerseys from the season to pop up. Eventually I gave up in the fall of 2008 checking regularly. Something this morning thought to go check and bam, first jersey listed was his AND at a considerably less price than the other. Which is always nice. So, now I have two of his jersey (both a blue and a white) and he is stopping in next week when the jersey gets in to sign both of them and take pics with me with them. I am quite excited! :)

Mr.3000
01-28-2009, 11:52 PM
Where are they? I searched the site and cannot locate the game used jerseys.

Mr.3000
01-28-2009, 11:54 PM
I found them. ;)

B1SON
01-29-2009, 01:16 AM
Heres a direct link. I see how it might be difficult to find:

http://www.giantsproshop.com/index.cfm/New_York_Giants_Game_Worn/JERSEYS/sc/Game-Worn-JERSEYS/nCategoryID/699/sz/md/pg/1

The rest appear to be 2006 except for a game issued super bowl Tank Daniels. Mine must have been the only 2007 or the rest went today that fast. Here is my receipt:

Items Shipping to Joe Deutsch

ItemProduct DetailsQtyAvailabilityPricehttp://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w3/ltr/i_safe.gifCraig Dahl 2007 Game Worn Jersey #30
Item # G-261001In-stock$100.00Merchandise Subtotal : $100.00Gift Wrap: $0.00Shipping: $4.99Handling: $0.00Tax: $0.00Discount/promo: $0.00Total for Items Shipping to Joe Deutsch$104.99

Vintagedeputy
01-29-2009, 09:07 AM
Did you see any Kevin Boss jerseys?

I usually check but havent in a while.

woody1351
01-29-2009, 09:19 AM
i went on there clicked on the blue seubert jersey and then i go to checkout and it says quantity not available. I already have a white one so i dont need it. If anyone on here bought it and want to sell it let me know. I would even trade my 2005 white one. I want to get it signed and a the white letters would look better than the blue. also he used to work for us when he was in college.

B1SON
01-29-2009, 09:21 AM
I want to say yes I did. Although I can't say 100% for sure. I assume he's not there anymore. I'll keep my eyes out for you again.

BULBUS
01-29-2009, 09:22 AM
As someone who checks the site regularly, I only saw a couple of '07 jerseys. The the Dahl that B1SON bought and a Kiwanuka (who was hurt for most of the season.

The thing with the jerseys on the website, you never know how much use they are going to have. I bought a couple of "game used jerseys" which showed absolutely no use. However, you can now zoom into the jersey for a closeup, but they dont show the whole jersey or even the front.

B1SON, I almost bought the Dahl, glad I didnt and you got it. Seems like you'll enjoy it more. I hope they put more '07s up.

-Chris

woody1351
01-29-2009, 09:23 AM
Mess up on my part. dont worry about the last post.

Vintagedeputy
01-29-2009, 09:36 AM
Boss is the only one I'd be interested in, if the price is halfway decent. you guys can fight over the rest! :)

cns1
01-29-2009, 10:11 AM
I dont think the pics are of the actual jerseys - if you look close at them and take away the numbers and names, the jersey pics are exactly the same - same folds, same creases, same shadows, same everything except numbers and names -

B1SON
01-29-2009, 12:12 PM
As someone who checks the site regularly, I only saw a couple of '07 jerseys. The the Dahl that B1SON bought and a Kiwanuka (who was hurt for most of the season.

The thing with the jerseys on the website, you never know how much use they are going to have. I bought a couple of "game used jerseys" which showed absolutely no use. However, you can now zoom into the jersey for a closeup, but they dont show the whole jersey or even the front.

B1SON, I almost bought the Dahl, glad I didnt and you got it. Seems like you'll enjoy it more. I hope they put more '07s up.

-Chris

Thanks for leaving it for me. In 2007 he was the ONLY NDSU player even playing in the NFL. So the jersey coices for me are not a lot. I can't wait for it to arrive. Thanks Chris! ;)