PDA

View Full Version : Roger Clemens 2001 AS GU Jersey McNamee LOA

gnishiyama
01-29-2009, 01:03 AM
Roger Clemens 2001 Game-Used All Star Workout jersey with Brian McNamee LOA!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/2001-ROGER-CLEMENS-GAME-WORN-AUTOD-ALL-STAR-JERSEY_W0QQitemZ250363934890QQihZ015QQcategoryZ272 64QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Interesting item with an even interesting inscription. Boy have things changed! " Mac, Thanks for all your time and hard work! Making us all better in what we do!" :D
Imagine the going price for this piece a few years ago!? BTW, the seller is a group of Brian McNamee's friends. Not exactly sure what they do but I saw an article in the newspaper the other day about a website they launched.

Goh Nishiyama

David
01-29-2009, 03:15 AM
McNamee auctioned off a bunch of stuff a while earlier. To his credit, all the proceeds went to charity.

mvandor
01-29-2009, 12:08 PM
Personally, I never bid on zero feedback, new seller' items, too much risk, especially expensive ones.

trsent
01-30-2009, 02:55 AM
Personally, I never bid on zero feedback, new seller' items, too much risk, especially expensive ones.

Pay with a credit card through PayPal and you should find no risk. You may have to zero out your PayPal balance to do this.

mvandor
01-30-2009, 10:39 AM
Pay with a credit card through PayPal and you should find no risk. You may have to zero out your PayPal balance to do this.

Yes, you would have to zero out your balance first, and yes you would in all likelihood recover your funds, however the crook still gets away with the funds. Not a scenario I'd participate in.