Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Masimen
    • Jun 2008

Any info on AJ sports collectibles?

Anyone here ever deal with them? Stumbled across their website through a bat they have on ebay. Zero feedback on ebay and I have never heard of them before, but there is a bat on their website I am interested in. Thougths?
  • Ozric
    • May 2007

Re: Any info on AJ sports collectibles?

I just picked up a jersey from them a few weeks back and it went really smooth with great communication. Funny thing though, as I just asked for more pics on a helmet that they have for sale on Ebay and they said they could not give me any more as it was in "storage".

Comment

• Mr.3000

Link to their Ebay auctions?

Comment

• suave1477
        Banned
        • Jan 2006

I know the gentleman that owns AJ Sports, his items are as described.

No I do not work for them.

BUT SOMETHING IS REALLY WIERD.

As I myself was working directly with them and an NFL Player on a big business transaction and out of the clear blue he went M.I.A.

I am a bit disturbed myself because we were right in the middle of a big deal and they dissapeared.

His cell phone has been disconnected and his day job number he doesnt pick up.

So I would say normally they are reliable up until as of late!!!

Comment

• markize
          • Apr 2008

i purchased a game used bat off their website a couple months back. i made an offer that was accepted quickly by John (i think his name was John). shipping speed was decent, but secure. he emailed me a tracking number, and the bat was received safe and sound. i did ask for additional pics (but not receive them), and was told that the item was legit (which i already knew), and that they stood behind everything they sold 100%. he also said i could return the bat if unhappy. just my personal experience, though. here is a link to their website:

mark

Comment

• tom1315
            • Mar 2008

I bought two college helmets direct thru his website - one a Clemson and the other a Boston College in 2007. The purchase went thru smoothly and items arrived promptly. Both were as represented. My emails were responded to promptly by John.

A solid source based on my experience though from 2007.

Tom

Comment

• Masimen
              • Jun 2008

Thanks for all the info. I appreciate the help!

Comment

• aeneas01
                • May 2007

i'm familiar with his website but have never noticed any of his football helmets on ebay until recently - i wonder if he's moving on? whatever the case, i did notice that a couple of his "gamers" are riddell pac44 helmets which are youth helmets - one is is an arizona wranglers lid and i don't quite remember what the other one(s) was...

robert

Comment

Working...