1998 Sammy Sosa Game-Used Bat – Nice Use!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tay1038
    • Dec 2005

1998 Sammy Sosa Game-Used Bat – Nice Use!!

Weeding off the last of my collection and this is it! I have available a beautiful Sammy Sosa black Rawlings gamer from his 1998 season. Bat shows nice use with cleat marks, ball marks, and a light coat of pine tar. The bat was cracked on the handle but professionally repaired by Jeff Scott (Birdbats) at some point before my purchase from another forum member. The end of the knob is taped. Visible on the bottom of the handle is Sammy’s #21 along with the model number, batch number, and year (98). You can also see remnants of his number on the end (top side) of the barrel.

Please email me for photographs.

I’m asking $500 plus shipping charges.

*Please note that I believe I have photomatched the bat. Ask for photos if interested!!

Thanks,
    Taylor
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints
  • TNTtoys
    • Aug 2006

Re: 1998 Sammy Sosa Game-Used Bat – Nice Use!!

Originally posted by Tay1038
    Weeding off the last of my collection and this is it! I have available a beautiful Sammy Sosa black Rawlings gamer from his 1998 season. Bat shows nice use with cleat marks, ball marks, and a light coat of pine tar. The bat was cracked on the handle but professionally repaired by Jeff Scott (Birdbats) at some point before my purchase from another forum member. The end of the knob is taped. Visible on the bottom of the handle is Sammy’s #21 along with the model number, batch number, and year (98). You can also see remnants of his number on the end (top side) of the barrel.

Please email me for photographs.

I’m asking $500 plus shipping charges.

*Please note that I believe I have photomatched the bat. Ask for photos if interested!!

Thanks,
    Taylor
    Taylor,

Can you please send photos to: TNT_Toys@yahoo.com ?

Many thanks,
    Nick
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• Tay1038
      • Dec 2005

Hi Nick,

Email sent.

Thanks,
      Taylor
      - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Comment

• TNTtoys
        • Aug 2006

Thanks Taylor. I will get a chance to look them over tonight. I have a Sosa bat that I am looking to replace/upgrade, and hope yours is what I'm after. I'll email you either way...
        Looking for ...
        Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
        Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
        Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• cjmedina1
          • Oct 2005

Hi Taylor

Can you email me i have a question about this bat.Thanks in advance

Carlie Medina III
          carliemedinaiii@sbcglobal.net

Comment

• Tay1038
            • Dec 2005

Bat had sold! Thanks!

Comment

Working...