PDA

View Full Version : Ronny Cedeno Glove?

E.Banks#14
04-18-2006, 07:12 PM
This supposed Ronny Cedeno spring training glove doesn't look legit to me. Anyone else have opinions on it? http://cgi.ebay.com/GAME-USED-SPRING-TRNG-RONNY-CEDENO-CHICAGO-CUBS-GLOVE_W0QQitemZ8798588102QQcategoryZ50117QQrdZ1QQc mdZViewItem

The only glove I've seen Cedeno using is a Wilson A2000.

Eric
04-18-2006, 07:21 PM
Please offer some kind of basis for your determination that the glove does not look good to you.

You can't just make a statement like that with no info.

Thank you
Eric

E.Banks#14
04-18-2006, 07:56 PM
I looked at all of Cedeno's spring training photos and none of them showed him with a glove like that. It's possible that it was his third or fourth glove, but the gloves I saw him wear this year are a black and grey Wilson A200 and a black Rawlings.

hblakewolf
04-18-2006, 08:03 PM
I've seen plenty of game used gloves, however, this one appears to be so clean you could eat off of it! Even though the seller indicates it was used a few times, I can't see a lick of use on it nor does it appear to even be broken in.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

E.Banks#14
04-18-2006, 08:06 PM
I've seen plenty of game used gloves, however, this one appears to be so clean you could eat off of it! Even though the seller indicates it was used a few times, I can't see a lick of use on it nor does it appear to even be broken in.

Howard Wolf
mailto:hblakewolf@patmedia.net (hblakewolf@patmedia.net)
Yea, it looks very stiff, as if it was just purchased.