PDA

View Full Version : AJ sports collectibles updates

Masimen
02-21-2009, 03:46 PM
So after checking in on this forum, i decided to make a call ask a few questions and try to purchase a 2000 Luis Polonia Yanks bat. There was only a pic of the barrel on the site. I wanted to see if there were more pics, but from what I read on this forum there weren't very good about getting more pics. Never got a return to my call, but I went ahead and ordered it via the internet anyway. Received the bat in a timely manner. The problem is the bat is from 1990 not 2000. The add said it was Circa 2000. looks like all the bats on the site say "Circa".1990 is not circa 2000 and the labeling is completely different so it is not an easy mistake to make. I wanted a 2000 bat as I am trying to get the last handful of guys to complete my 98,99,00 Yanks. After much consideration I have decided to keep the bat. Mainly because his name is misspelled. Just wanted to let you all know. It may be an honest mistake, but with the the vast difference in center brand labeling between 1990 and 2000, and the lack of a full photo of the bat on the site, the odds are slim.

P.S. Anybody got a 00 Polonia bat?