PDA

View Full Version : 08 Braves Photos / Kyle Chess

thrush29
03-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Kyle,

Would you happen to have any personal photos from games you attended last year of Josh Anderson wearing #22. He wore that number briefly before Kotchaman joined the team. I'm also looking at MLB TV, but was hoping you may have some good clear close up shots. I'm trying to photo match a gamer with the name removed.

Thanks
David

kylehess10
03-03-2009, 05:24 PM
Well, I did have thousands of pictures from the 2008 season, but, unfortunately when my computer crashed, I lost every single one of them except for a few games in April.

thrush29
03-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Sorry about that, I needed photos from a time period beginning 5/30/08 until 6/10/08. I picked the #22 NNOB jersey up from the Braves, do you think it was Andersons? I couldnt find anyone else wearing #22 earlier in the season and it only has the Beach Patch.

Thanks anyway, again sorry about the computer......that had to kill ya!

jppopma
03-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Kyle,

Did you try to take your computer to a shop to see if they can recover the pics? I know in policework there are some places we use that can get alot of stuff that had been previously deleted or lost through crashing. I'm sure if you looked into it, many of us on here would start a collection to help you out since the pictures and rest of your work has been so helpful. Best of luck.

John

kylehess10
03-03-2009, 07:01 PM
thrush29: I know which jersey you're talking about, and I'm sure the jersey would indeed belong to Josh Anderson; but I'd personally just pick up one of the seven Anderson game worn jerseys the Braves had (with NOB). I'm not sure if any of them are still available, but the original list I got from the Braves back in November has a big list of available jerseys from Anderson.

jppopma: My computer had to be re-formatted, so basically everything was just completely erased and my computer began a new life. I do though have about 10% of the pictures I took saved on my website, but in low-resolution format:

http://gameused.webs.com/myphotographyforsale.htm

There's no Josh Anderson photos on that page, since I still had them all in other folders on my computer, but this upcoming season, I do plan to make it to atleast 1 game per series and take more pictures, especially since I upgraded my camera this past winter.

thrush29
03-04-2009, 02:38 AM
Thanks anyway for checking, I'll be keeping you in mind for the 09 season. Also I picked up a Gonzalez, Johnson, and Sammons jersey this year, I'd be happy to get you photos of them if you think you can use them on your website.