Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • suicide_squeeze
    • Dec 2008

Manny Ramirez 2008 Dodgers jersey.....

Does ANYONE have any knowledge on whether there has been or will be a 2008 game used Manny Ramirez Dodgers jersey offered? Preferably a home jersey?

I called Steiner, who claim they have an exclusive (?) with the Dodgers, and the guy I spoke with said Manny, he believes, didn't let go of any as he "probably" wanted to keep them for himself.

Anybody know anything???
  • Bondsgloves
    • Aug 2007

Re: Manny Ramirez 2008 Dodgers jersey.....

Originally posted by suicide_squeeze
    Does ANYONE have any knowledge on whether there has been or will be a 2008 game used Manny Ramirez Dodgers jersey offered? Preferably a home jersey?

I called Steiner, who claim they have an exclusive (?) with the Dodgers, and the guy I spoke with said Manny, he believes, didn't let go of any as he "probably" wanted to keep them for himself.

Anybody know anything???
    California sports inv. has one on their website.www.californiasportsinv.com

Comment

• gamer35
      • Nov 2005

I have a 2008 home Dodgers jersey, but I paid a pretty penny for it and need to get the price I paid for it. Signed on the reverse. Email me if interested, fantasybase4660@aol.com. Thanks

Comment

• suicide_squeeze
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bondsgloves
        California sports inv. has one on their website.www.californiasportsinv.com
        Thanks for the response, yeah............I saw that one.

I'm having a real tough time matching the jersey because of some "issues" on the back....but I really want a home jersey.

Thanks again,

Steve

Comment

• suicide_squeeze
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by gamer35
          I have a 2008 home Dodgers jersey, but I paid a pretty penny for it and need to get the price I paid for it. Signed on the reverse. Email me if interested, fantasybase4660@aol.com. Thanks
          Emailing you now....thanks!

Steve

Comment

Working...