Pittsburgh Pirates Collectors: Places to find Pirates Memorabilia?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frink
    • Jun 2007

Pittsburgh Pirates Collectors: Places to find Pirates Memorabilia?

Hi, folks!

I'm looking for a Todd Van Poppel jersey (I know there's at least a batting practice one out there somewhere, as I passed on it four or so years ago on eBay) from his days with the Pirates (1998, maybe 1999?), and need to ramp my search up a bit. Can anyone tell me any choice places (on the web or otherwise) to look for Van Poppel Pirates stuff?

I would be extremely grateful for any help that could be provided.

Thanks!

Larry L.
  • cincy13
    • May 2007

Re: Pittsburgh Pirates Collectors: Places to find Pirates Memorabilia?

Do you go the the Robert Morris show in Pittsburg? There is a dealer there that sells alot of great Pirate memorabilia, jerseys, bats.... When you first walk in, he is to your left, against the wall.

Comment

• jobathenut
      • Nov 2008

Re: Pittsburgh Pirates Collectors: Places to find Pirates Memorabilia?

hi there larry-i dont have any of the items youre looking for but i do have some oddball pirates items like sga bobbles and a nice 17 souviner baseball collection,pm me if interested-thanks-
      Originally posted by Frink
      Hi, folks!

I'm looking for a Todd Van Poppel jersey (I know there's at least a batting practice one out there somewhere, as I passed on it four or so years ago on eBay) from his days with the Pirates (1998, maybe 1999?), and need to ramp my search up a bit. Can anyone tell me any choice places (on the web or otherwise) to look for Van Poppel Pirates stuff?

I would be extremely grateful for any help that could be provided.

Thanks!

Larry L.

Comment

Working...