X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • astros*bats
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Need Help - Blue Jays Jersey!

I am hoping Rudy or some Blue Jays collectors could help me out on this one. Can you please let me know what years the Jays wore these alternate or batting practice jerseys. Also, if you have any in your collection, could you please post a picture of what the numbers and lettering should look like on the back of the jersey. Thanks for the help!

• ahuff
    • Nov 2005

Re: Need Help - Blue Jays Jersey!

I had purchased Russ Adam's jersey directly from the Jays. It was from his rookie season (2004). Sorry, but I sold the jersey some time ago, so I don't have photos. However, I did find this photo of him in it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	adams.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	635290
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

• bigtime59
      • Nov 2005

Re: Need Help - Blue Jays Jersey!

Originally posted by ahuff
      I had purchased Russ Adam's jersey directly from the Jays. It was from his rookie season (2004). Sorry, but I sold the jersey some time ago, so I don't have photos. However, I did find this photo of him in it.

[ATTACH]858[/ATTACH]
      As the Jays switched to their current uniforms in 2004, the latest this jersey style should have been worn was spring training of that year. I had thought that those BP jerseys were a 2003-only item.
      Mark
      msutton59@gmail.com

Comment

Working...