Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PwKw13
    • Feb 2009

Vladimir Guerrero Dominican Flag X Bats

Has anyone ever seen Vladimir Guerrero use an X Bat with the Dominican flag on it? There have been quite a few Vlad flag bats that have been sold (one is in my basemant!), and a couple are currently available on dealer websites. However, I've never seen a photo of him using an X Bat with the flag. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  • rangersfan1214
    Banned
    • Aug 2010

Re: Vladimir Guerrero Dominican Flag X Bats

Bump. I'm also interested

Comment

• spartanservitto
      • May 2010

I actually have on Getty, with that being said, I think most of them are store models, I bought one from ASI and actually sold it online, however, I mentioned that I thought it had a great possibility of being a store model, it went no where near a legit guerrero would go for.

With that being said, there have been some sold in auction houses and authenticated by PSA/DNA that say they are. I doubt it given the reputation of ASI.

-Tony
      sigpic
      Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
      My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
      My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Comment

• spartakid
        • Oct 2008

This isn't necessarily the same, but I know that Manny often used bats with Dominican flags on them, so players do indeed use them. I have one in face, and it came from a very reputable source, actually found stylematch pictures of him using the same type of bat.
        Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Comment

• spartakid
          • Oct 2008

Here's a shot from getty:

Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Comment

Working...