PDA

View Full Version : My Bison are Dancing!

B1SON
03-13-2009, 12:10 PM
Headline of Sports Center Tuesday night! Start it at the 1:00 mark. From the 2:40-2:46 mark B1SON gets his moment in the sun standing behind Tveidt cutting down the net. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GLe-nWB38I I got a gameused ball from during the season that I will share later on here. I am actually waiting with bated breath for the selection committee to tell me where I am spending spring break. It's been a crazy year and we are the darlings of the dance right now. The first team since Tark "The Skark" did it with Long Beach in 1970 to make the dance during their 1st year of elegibility. Look for a really nice piece that CBS is going to do on us during the Selection Show on Sunday.

gatorcollector
03-13-2009, 02:16 PM
I saw that on ESPN and thought of you! Congrats! My Gators need a win tonight against Auburn to get in.

both-teams-played-hard
03-13-2009, 02:26 PM
Headline of Sports Center Tuesday night! Start it at the 1:00 mark. From the 2:40-2:46 mark B1SON gets his moment in the sun standing behind Tveidt cutting down the net. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GLe-nWB38I I got a gameused ball from during the season that I will share later on here. I am actually waiting with bated breath for the selection committee to tell me where I am spending spring break. It's been a crazy year and we are the darlings of the dance right now. The first team since Tark "The Skark" did it with Long Beach in 1970 to make the dance during their 1st year of elegibility. Look for a really nice piece that CBS is going to do on us during the Selection Show on Sunday.
THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

B1SON
03-13-2009, 02:33 PM
I saw that on ESPN and thought of you! Congrats! My Gators need a win tonight against Auburn to get in.

Good luck to your Gators! I think I am still dancing! Take care! Joe.

B1SON
03-16-2009, 06:53 PM
We get the defending National Champions Kansas in the 1st round in our own backyard of Minneapolis, MN.

2008 = Stephon Curry

2009 = Ben Woodside

Go BIG or go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Bison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shirkr
03-18-2009, 10:08 AM
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

KU Grad in 2000

B1SON, are you headed to Minneapolis?

It will be a great game, I'm not sure I like your story line from my vantage point. However, the Horizon League is not the Big XII. A major disadvantage is that you don't have anyone to stop Aldrich and our inside game. Woodside and Collins will cancel each other out. I think your only chance is to stay hot from beyond the arc (i.e. Texas Tech and Baylor). Any team that can shoot lights out from three can beat anyone on any given day. I guess that's why we play the game.

Good Luck
Ryan

shirkr
03-18-2009, 03:40 PM
Sorry, the Summit League, not the Horizon (see previous post)....good luck to everyone whose teams are playing in a tourney somewhere.

Ryan

AWA85
03-18-2009, 08:59 PM
I was glad to see the best team from the Summit League make it, maybe someday Western Illinois will get there..... Won't wait around for that day though :D

B1SON
03-18-2009, 10:43 PM
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

KU Grad in 2000

B1SON, are you headed to Minneapolis?

It will be a great game, I'm not sure I like your story line from my vantage point. However, the Horizon League is not the Big XII. A major disadvantage is that you don't have anyone to stop Aldrich and our inside game. Woodside and Collins will cancel each other out. I think your only chance is to stay hot from beyond the arc (i.e. Texas Tech and Baylor). Any team that can shoot lights out from three can beat anyone on any given day. I guess that's why we play the game.

Good Luck
Ryan

We are top 5 in the nation in 3 point field goal percentage and 3's made per game. While I know this stat is misleading due to the fact that we don't have the hands in our faces all the time that the major conferences have. The point is, we can make them. It's a long shot that we win, but the one advantage if any we do have is our 3 point shooting. I am leaving for Minneapolis tomorrow. Can't wait! GO BISON!