PDA

View Full Version : Baseball GW, NFL GW, Hurricanes GW, Authentics

gingi79
03-14-2009, 02:55 PM
Finally caught me a White Whale (Or Skate Logo, already had the Whale) Pavel Bure jersey. Man, am I glad I started THAT thread http://gamewornjerseys.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

So to make up for the enormous financial strain I just put upon myself, I am selling a whole lot of my stuff. As I get photographs put up of the NFL Authentics, I will add them to this post every 7 days.

Prices are close to what I am looking for right now but offers always considered, especially on multiple items. I'd love USPS Money Orders for payment but PayPal is fine (No fees) Now, on with the show.

Baseball

1994 Chicago White Sox Jason Bere. Black jersey size 48. Use is minimal but it does have a chaw stain in the inner collar. Maybe Kyle could photomatch it :p ($150)

2006 Andrew Dominique Toronto Blue Jays. Size 48 Majestic jersey with the Teammates Forever patch. One game wonder with nice use. Dominique played in two games for the Jays, one home and one away. He was caught stealing in this jersey and there is a great patch of dirt on the shoulder. Came from the Jays with an MLB Hologram but because it was only used in the one game and no one from MLB saw him wear it, it is listed in the database as just a game jersey. ($150)

Shawn Camp ST Pete's Throwback Devils Rays uniform. Both signed, both have MLB HoloGrams. Sold only as a full uniform ($250)

2002 Chris Hammond Atlanta Braves 1974 Throwback home white #36 jersey Mitchell and Ness size 48. Hologram number MT00013423 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under Jerseys. Product Description: Game Jersey - Throw Back - 1974 Home - Chris Hammond Session Product Description: Game used jerseys Game: Atlanta Braves vs. St. Louis Cardinals - August 3, 2002 ($175)2007 Clint Sammons Atlanta Braves Rookie Red Alternate size 48 Cool Base jersey. Includes the Black 33 patch and proper strip tagging. ($125)
Brent Lilibridge Spring Training Black Rookie Bat with nice pine tar and a slight crack. Has his Spring Training number on the barrel. ($50)

Football

1994 Jim Arnold Miami Dolphins Size 48 Wilson Away White game worn. Pro-Bowler, NOBR. ($100)

2004 Robert Bergman Miami Hurricanes Size 44 Nike jersey from their first year in the ACC and first year in this style. Purchased as a game worn from CollegeJerseys.com but seeing as he never played for the Hurricanes in 2004, it's only a Game Issued and NOT worn. ($75)

1996 Jesse Campbell NY Giants. Home Reebook jersey size 44 Long. This jerseys was worn by Jesse in his best statistical season. Purchased through Meigray with their documentation. ($200)

Hockey

2005/06 Richard Park White Orca. MeiGray Docs. ($125)

2005/06 Tony Mattina Cajun Catahoulas ($40) Bought for the charity after Hurricane Katrina. Dye Sublimated, nice shirt, better price.

Authentics-Hockey

1985/86 Blue New York Islanders Mike Bossy. NOT the reissue, this shirt is crisp and clean and 25 years old. CCM size 52 Pretty firm on this price. ($350)

Late 80's Brendan Shanahan Red New Jersey Devils Sandknit size 56 I hate to part with this one as it is truly a looker and gets comments from collectors when I pull it out {$350}

1995/96 Peter Forsberg Quebec Nordiques. This is NOT the CCM prototype but a very detailed faithful recreation of the Wolf's head jersey they applied for but moved to Colorado instead. All Sewn. Fight Strap. Great Conversation piece. ($300)

1989 Pavel Bure Russian Jersey. White size 50. Medium weight jersey with reinforced elbows (NOT a cheap knockoff) Dye Sublimated great colors. ($40)

Pictures of everything on my Webshots listed right below. If you want to beat everyone else to the punch and send an offer on anything else on the site, don't hesitate as the worst I can say is "Sorry not for sale right now"

(Salo collection is not for sale, ditto Linden. An amazing offer on the white Orca Bure might lure it away but certainly not looking to fire sale it.)

Lokee
03-14-2009, 08:58 PM
iam intersted in the Park jersey

yobyeknom69@hotmail.com

admin_old
03-14-2009, 09:12 PM
If you would like to add images of items you can add them here on this thread.

gingi79
03-14-2009, 09:20 PM
Ok, guess I can't post my webshots page. That's cool, I can dig it. Email me at gingi79@aol.com for pics of any items.

hockeytigers
03-15-2009, 06:34 AM
I am interested in the Jim Arnold jersey

please email me at chris@toprecruitkicking.com

gingi79
03-18-2009, 08:39 PM
Emails were responded to, please check your Spam filter if you haven't received a response from me. Thanks for your interest.

Some prices lowered! Some items added!

Interested in more than one? Do I have a deal for you!

Purchase any 2 jerseys, you get EITHER:
a) Free Shipping to USA via USPS including Delivery Confirmation! [OR]
b) Get A FREE replica jersey! (Sorry, cannot offer a choice. Size will be 48-52, jersey will be an "eBay special", jerseys that were purchased as "authentic" but aren't. Most are brand new with tags. Some have small stains, not from wear, should come clean in a quick wash. EXCELLENT for wearing around the house or to a game without fear of ruining a top end jersey!)

Purchase 5 or more jerseys, you get BOTH
a) 3 FREE Ebay jerseys (and I will even offer you a choice!)
b) FREE USPS Priority Mail Shipping with Delivery Confirmation!

Seriously, some real quality steals here especially with FREE SHIPPING or FREE JERSEYS!

Baseball

1994 Chicago White Sox Jason Bere. Black jersey size 48. Use is minimal but it does have a chaw stain in the inner collar. Maybe Kyle could photomatch it :p (was $150, Now $125)

2006 Andrew Dominique Toronto Blue Jays. Size 48 Majestic jersey with the Teammates Forever patch. One game wonder with nice use. Dominique played in two games for the Jays, one home and one away. He was caught stealing in this jersey and there is a great patch of dirt on the shoulder. Came from the Jays with an MLB Hologram but because it was only used in the one game and no one from MLB saw him wear it, it is listed in the database as just a game jersey. (was $150 now $135)

Shawn Camp ST Pete's Throwback Devils Rays uniform. Both signed, both have MLB HoloGrams. Sold only as a full uniform ($250)

2002 Chris Hammond Atlanta Braves 1974 Throwback home white #36 jersey Mitchell and Ness size 48. Hologram number MT00013423 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under Jerseys. Product Description: Game Jersey - Throw Back - 1974 Home - Chris Hammond Session Product Description: Game used jerseys Game: Atlanta Braves vs. St. Louis Cardinals - August 3, 2002 (was $175, now $160)

2007 Clint Sammons Atlanta Braves Rookie Red Alternate size 48 Cool Base jersey. Includes the Black 33 patch and proper strip tagging. (was $125 now $110)

Brent Lilibridge Spring Training Black Rookie Bat with nice pine tar and a slight crack. Has his Spring Training number on the barrel. ($50)

Julio Franco Black Cooper Bat. No crack, only one small ding. Decent use, pine tar and ball marks. "Juice" on the knob. I am told it is from his Indians or Rangers days. ($300)

Football

1994 Jim Arnold Miami Dolphins Size 48 Wilson Away White game worn. Pro-Bowler, NOBR. ($100)

2004 Robert Bergman Miami Hurricanes Size 44 Nike jersey from their first year in the ACC and first year in this style. Purchased as a game worn from CollegeJerseys.com but seeing as he never played for the Hurricanes in 2004, it's only a Game Issued and NOT worn. (was $75, now $60)

1996 Jesse Campbell NY Giants. Home Reebook jersey size 44 Long. This jerseys was worn by Jesse in his best statistical season. Purchased through Meigray with their documentation. ($200)

Oklahoma State Cowboys Orange Game Issued #79 size 4xl. Great cut for guys who aren't built like Cornerbacks! Looks roomy enough and measures like a 48/50 in Authentic store bought sizes. ($65)

Hockey

1993/94 Kay Whitmore Black Vancouver Canucks Skate Logo. No LOA but obvious photomatch which will be included. ($600)

1995/96 Adrian Aucoin Vancouver Canucks Alternate Skate Logo. LOA from Canucks. ($550)

2005/06 Richard Park White Orca. MeiGray Docs. (SOLD Thanks to the Buyer!)

2005/06 Tony Mattina Cajun Catahoulas Bought from the team as the full price of $75 was donated to charity after Hurricane Katrina. Dye Sublimated, nice shirt, better price. ($40)

Authentics-Hockey

1985/86 Blue New York Islanders Mike Bossy. NOT the reissue, this shirt is crisp and clean and 25 years old. CCM size 52 Pretty firm on this price. (was $350 now $325)

Late 80's Brendan Shanahan Red New Jersey Devils Sandknit size 56 I hate to part with this one as it is truly a looker and gets comments from collectors when I pull it out (was $350, now $325)

1995/96 Peter Forsberg Quebec Nordiques. This is NOT the CCM prototype but a very detailed faithful recreation of the Wolf's head jersey they applied for but moved to Colorado instead. All Sewn. Fight Strap. Great Conversation piece. ($300)

1989 Pavel Bure Russian Jersey. White size 50. Medium weight jersey with reinforced elbows (NOT a cheap knockoff) Dye Sublimated great colors. ($40)

Pictures of everything only an email away!

gingi79@aol.com or
nacham81@potsdam.edu

Lokee
03-19-2009, 01:50 PM
Got the RP jersey today. Thanks again.

gingi79
03-26-2009, 03:43 PM
All items have been reduced by 10-20%

b) Get A FREE replica jersey! (Sorry, cannot offer a choice. Size will be 48-52, jersey will be an "eBay special", jerseys that were purchased as "authentic" but aren't. Most are brand new with tags. Some have small stains, not from wear, should come clean in a quick wash. EXCELLENT for wearing around the house or to a game without fear of ruining a top end jersey!)

Seriously, some real quality steals here especially with FREE SHIPPING or FREE JERSEYS!

Baseball

1994 Chicago White Sox Jason Bere. Black jersey size 48. Use is minimal but it does have a chaw stain in the inner collar. Maybe Kyle could photomatch it :p (was $150, Now $110)

2006 Andrew Dominique Toronto Blue Jays. Size 48 Majestic jersey with the Teammates Forever patch. One game wonder with nice use. Dominique played in two games for the Jays, one home and one away. He was caught stealing in this jersey and there is a great patch of dirt on the shoulder. Came from the Jays with an MLB Hologram but because it was only used in the one game and no one from MLB saw him wear it, it is listed in the database as just a game jersey. (was $150 now $120)

Shawn Camp ST Pete's Throwback Devils Rays uniform. Both signed, both have MLB HoloGrams. Sold only as a full uniform ($225)

2002 Chris Hammond Atlanta Braves 1974 Throwback home white #36 jersey Mitchell and Ness size 48. Hologram number MT00013423 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under Jerseys. Product Description: Game Jersey - Throw Back - 1974 Home - Chris Hammond Session Product Description: Game used jerseys Game: Atlanta Braves vs. St. Louis Cardinals - August 3, 2002 (was $175, now $150)

2007 Clint Sammons Atlanta Braves Rookie Red Alternate size 48 Cool Base jersey. Includes the Black 33 patch and proper strip tagging. (was $125 now $100)

Brent Lilibridge Spring Training Black Rookie Bat with nice pine tar and a slight crack. Has his Spring Training number on the barrel. ($45)

Julio Franco Black Cooper Bat. No crack, only one small ding. Decent use, pine tar and ball marks. "Juice" on the knob. I am told it is from his Indians or Rangers days. ($265)

Football

1994 Jim Arnold Miami Dolphins Size 48 Wilson Away White game worn. Pro-Bowler, NOBR. ($90)

2004 Robert Bergman Miami Hurricanes Size 44 Nike jersey from their first year in the ACC and first year in this style. Purchased as a game worn from CollegeJerseys.com but seeing as he never played for the Hurricanes in 2004, it's only a Game Issued and NOT worn. (was $75, now $60)

1996 Jesse Campbell NY Giants. Home Reebook jersey size 44 Long. This jerseys was worn by Jesse in his best statistical season. Purchased through Meigray with their documentation. ($180)

Oklahoma State Cowboys Orange Game Issued #79 size 4xl. Great cut for guys who aren't built like Cornerbacks! Looks roomy enough and measures like a 48/50 in Authentic store bought sizes. ($55)

2007 Philadelphia Eagles 1933 Throwback. Game Issued Yellow and light Blue #52 Pago Togafau. Size 50 plus 6. MeiGray Letter, registered with them. ($200)

Hockey

1993/94 Kay Whitmore Black Vancouver Canucks Skate Logo. No LOA but obvious photomatch which will be included. ($550)

1995/96 Adrian Aucoin Vancouver Canucks Alternate Skate Logo. LOA from Canucks. ($500)

2005/06 Tony Mattina Cajun Catahoulas Bought from the team as the full price of $75 was donated to charity after Hurricane Katrina. Dye Sublimated, nice shirt, better price. ($35)

Authentics-Hockey

1985/86 Blue New York Islanders Mike Bossy. NOT the reissue, this shirt is crisp and clean and 25 years old. CCM size 52 Pretty firm on this price. (was $350 now $300)

Late 80's Brendan Shanahan Red New Jersey Devils Sandknit size 56 I hate to part with this one as it is truly a looker and gets comments from collectors when I pull it out (was $350, now $300)

1995/96 Peter Forsberg Quebec Nordiques. This is NOT the CCM prototype but a very detailed faithful recreation of the Wolf's head jersey they applied for but moved to Colorado instead. All Sewn. Fight Strap. Great Conversation piece. ($270)

1989 Pavel Bure Russian Jersey. White size 50. Medium weight jersey with reinforced elbows (NOT a cheap knockoff) Dye Sublimated great colors. ($35)

gingi79@aol.com or
nacham81@potsdam.edu

jonschuette
03-31-2009, 10:10 AM
Do you still have the Bere and Sammons jerseys available? Could I get pictures of them? Please send to schuette4@comcast.net

Thanks
Jon

gingi79
04-09-2009, 02:03 PM

Baseball

1994 Chicago White Sox Jason Bere. Black jersey size 48. Use is minimal but it does have a chaw stain in the inner collar. Maybe Kyle could photomatch it :p (was $150, Now $110)

2006 Andrew Dominique Toronto Blue Jays. Size 48 Majestic jersey with the Teammates Forever patch. One game wonder with nice use. Dominique played in two games for the Jays, one home and one away. He was caught stealing in this jersey and there is a great patch of dirt on the shoulder. Came from the Jays with an MLB Hologram but because it was only used in the one game and no one from MLB saw him wear it, it is listed in the database as just a game jersey. (was $150 now $120)

Shawn Camp ST Pete's Throwback Devils Rays uniform. Both signed, both have MLB HoloGrams. Sold only as a full uniform ($225)

2002 Chris Hammond Atlanta Braves 1974 Throwback home white #36 jersey Mitchell and Ness size 48. Hologram number MT00013423 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under Jerseys. Product Description: Game Jersey - Throw Back - 1974 Home - Chris Hammond Session Product Description: Game used jerseys Game: Atlanta Braves vs. St. Louis Cardinals - August 3, 2002 (was $175, now $150)

2007 Clint Sammons Atlanta Braves Rookie Red Alternate size 48 Cool Base jersey. Includes the Black 33 patch and proper strip tagging. (was $125 now $100)

Brent Lilibridge Spring Training Black Rookie Bat with nice pine tar and a slight crack. Has his Spring Training number on the barrel. ($45)

Julio Franco Black Cooper Bat. No crack, only one small ding. Decent use, pine tar and ball marks. "Juice" on the knob. I am told it is from his Indians or Rangers days. ($265)

Football

1994 Jim Arnold Miami Dolphins Size 48 Wilson Away White game worn. Pro-Bowler, NOBR. ($90)

1996 Jesse Campbell NY Giants. Home Reebook jersey size 44 Long. This jerseys was worn by Jesse in his best statistical season. Purchased through Meigray with their documentation. ($180)

Oklahoma State Cowboys Orange Game Issued #79 size 4xl. Great cut for guys who aren't built like Cornerbacks! Looks roomy enough and measures like a 48/50 in Authentic store bought sizes. ($55)

2007 Philadelphia Eagles 1933 Throwback. Game Issued Yellow and light Blue #52 Pago Togafau. Size 50 plus 6. MeiGray Letter, registered with them. ($200)

Hockey

1993/94 Kay Whitmore Black Vancouver Canucks Skate Logo. No LOA but obvious photomatch which will be included. ($550)

1995/96 Adrian Aucoin Vancouver Canucks Alternate Skate Logo. LOA from Canucks. ($500)

2005/06 Tony Mattina Cajun Catahoulas Bought from the team as the full price of $75 was donated to charity after Hurricane Katrina. Dye Sublimated, nice shirt, better price. ($35)

Authentics-Hockey

1985/86 Blue New York Islanders Mike Bossy. NOT the reissue, this shirt is crisp and clean and 25 years old. CCM size 52 Pretty firm on this price. (was $350 now $300)

Late 80's Brendan Shanahan Red New Jersey Devils Sandknit size 56 I hate to part with this one as it is truly a looker and gets comments from collectors when I pull it out (was $350, now $300)

1995/96 Peter Forsberg Quebec Nordiques. This is NOT the CCM prototype but a very detailed faithful recreation of the Wolf's head jersey they applied for but moved to Colorado instead. All Sewn. Fight Strap. Great Conversation piece. ($270)

1989 Pavel Bure Russian Jersey. White size 50. Medium weight jersey with reinforced elbows (NOT a cheap knockoff) Dye Sublimated great colors. ($35)

gingi79@aol.com or
nacham81@potsdam.edu

gingi79
04-24-2009, 11:33 AM
Finally caught me a White Whale (Or Skate Logo, already had the Whale) Pavel Bure jersey. Man, am I glad I started THAT thread http://gamewornjerseys.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

So to make up for the enormous financial strain I just put upon myself, I am selling a whole lot of my stuff. Prices are close to what I am looking for right now but offers always considered, especially on multiple items. I'd love USPS Money Orders for payment but PayPal is fine (No fees) Now, on with the show.

Baseball

1994 Chicago White Sox Jason Bere. Black jersey size 48. Use is minimal but it does have a chaw stain in the inner collar. Maybe Kyle could photomatch it :p (No Longer For Sale-eBay)

2006 Andrew Dominique Toronto Blue Jays. Size 48 Majestic jersey with the Teammates Forever patch. One game wonder with nice use. Dominique played in two games for the Jays, one home and one away. He was caught stealing in this jersey and there is a great patch of dirt on the shoulder. Came from the Jays with an MLB Hologram but because it was only used in the one game and no one from MLB saw him wear it, it is listed in the database as just a game jersey. (No Longer For Sale-eBay)

Brent Lilibridge Spring Training Black Rookie Bat with nice pine tar and a slight crack. Has his Spring Training number on the barrel. (No Longer For Sale-eBay)

Julio Franco Black Cooper Bat. No crack, only one small ding. Decent use, pine tar and ball marks. "Juice" on the knob. I am told it is from his Indians or Rangers days. (No Longer For Sale-eBay)

Football

1994 Jim Arnold Miami Dolphins Size 48 Wilson Away White game worn. Pro-Bowler, NOBR. (Now just $75!)

2004 Robert Bergman Miami Hurricanes Size 44 Nike jersey from their first year in the ACC and first year in this style. Purchased as a game worn from CollegeJerseys.com but seeing as he never played for the Hurricanes in 2004, it's only a Game Issued and NOT worn. (Now just $50!)

Oklahoma State Cowboys Orange Game Issued #79 size 4xl. Great cut for guys who aren't built like Cornerbacks! Looks roomy enough and measures like a 48/50 in Authentic store bought sizes. (Now just $50!)

Hockey

2005/06 Tony Mattina Cajun Catahoulas Bought for the charity after Hurricane Katrina. Dye Sublimated, nice shirt, better price. ($35)

Authentics-Hockey

1985/86 Blue New York Islanders Mike Bossy. NOT the reissue, this shirt is crisp and clean and 25 years old. CCM size 52 Pretty firm on this price. ($300)

Late 80's Brendan Shanahan Red New Jersey Devils Sandknit size 56 I hate to part with this one as it is truly a looker and gets comments from collectors when I pull it out {$300}

Pictures of everything on my Webshots listed right below. If you want to beat everyone else to the punch and send an offer on anything else on the site, don't hesitate as the worst I can say is "Sorry not for sale right now"

(Canucks jerseys are not for sale. However, an amazing offer on the now photomatched white Orca Bure might lure it away but certainly not looking to fire sale it.)

Some new prices and some no longer available due to the fact they sold or are on eBay. As per user agreement I cannot sell them here.