Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GarkoCollector
    • Sep 2008

Jerseys For Sale...NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL/M&N

I was able to come into contact with someone that wholesales jerseys. These include 2009 Super Bowl and PROBOWL and NHL Blackhawk winter classic jerseys. They also have in stock Mitchell&Ness and RBK jerseys.

The cost would be based on the player and style you are looking for, but all jerseys are less than 75.00, EVEN THE M&N THROWBACKS.

If interested, shoot me an email and I can give you a price. It will change based on how many you would want. Most sizes available.

Thanks,
    Tom
  • dcrules01
    • Nov 2005

Re: Jerseys For Sale...NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL/M&N

Just a heads up watch out the jerseys might not be legit.I would request pics I have been dealing with authentic jerseys along time and usually wholesalers that offer that price are scammers and the jerseys are not legit..If you have pics email me at dcrules01@msn.com..
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

• GarkoCollector
      • Sep 2008

Heres the one I got for myself:

Comment

• smittyark
        • Jun 2008

The lettering on the nameplate is off.

Comment

• GarkoCollector
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by smittyark
          The lettering on the nameplate is off.

looks perfectly straight to me

Comment

• ewillia8
            • Feb 2009

Sorry to break it to you but that is a fake. The numbers are not the real "twill" and the stitching is sub-par.

A general rule when it comes to jerseys, if it's too good to be true, it is.

Comment

• GarkoCollector
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ewillia8
              Sorry to break it to you but that is a fake. The numbers are not the real "twill" and the stitching is sub-par.

A general rule when it comes to jerseys, if it's too good to be true, it is.

I didnt say these were gamers. They are mostly replicas and then the throwbacks and M&N's.

The stitching looks much like my gamer and the gamer came off of LT's back.

Comment

• smittyark
                • Jun 2008

Noone said you said it was a gamer.

Anyhow, there is the gamer, the retail "authentic" which uses the twill that the other guy mentioned, then there are fakes, which is what yours appear to be. It is a good looking fake, as they go, but that "M" on the back is not cut properly and all of the nameplate uses lettering thicker than that found on the actual retail authentic.

But, if you are happy with it, then so am I.

Comment

• ewillia8
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by GarkoCollector
                  I didnt say these were gamers. They are mostly replicas and then the throwbacks and M&N's.

The stitching looks much like my gamer and the gamer came off of LT's back.
                  I definitely didn't say that I though that was a gamer. However, it definitely is a fake. Fairly decent as fakes go, but a fake nonetheless. If you think it looks like a gamer then you obviously don't have a very discriminating eye because I can tell it's a fake from that picture.

Aside from the crappy twill material and stitching you have to ask yourself, "Why would an authentic pro-bowl jersey from the hottest player in the league go for $75?" Especially when his jerseys have been sold out on NFL.com for the better part of the last season.

If you're happy with it then fine, just don't try selling them to others as "authentics" because they are nothing but cheap fakes from china.

Comment

• GarkoCollector
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ewillia8
                    I definitely didn't say that I though that was a gamer. However, it definitely is a fake. Fairly decent as fakes go, but a fake nonetheless. If you think it looks like a gamer then you obviously don't have a very discriminating eye because I can tell it's a fake from that picture.

Aside from the crappy twill material and stitching you have to ask yourself, "Why would an authentic pro-bowl jersey from the hottest player in the league go for $75?" Especially when his jerseys have been sold out on NFL.com for the better part of the last season.

If you're happy with it then fine, just don't try selling them to others as "authentics" because they are nothing but cheap fakes from china.
                    Again, I wasnt saying they were authentics. I didnt say this ProBowl jersey was an authentic gamer. I said that the stitching resembled the gamer I have that came from LT's back. Seems like you might need to do a bit more reading and a bit less attacking. I dont consider the ProBowl jersey a "cheap fake" and they are not made in China. It might not be perfect, but the point is that I was trying to help out members that have (like I have) expressed interest in inexpensive jerseys to fill sports rooms. I have a chance to help with that want and I am doing so.

Apparently the 9 people that have emailed me about these dont think they are that bad looking. Please show me where I was trying to sell them as "authentics."

Yeah, I didnt think so.

Comment

• MarinersFan34
                      • Jan 2009

I can see how the name/numbers are garbage as I've seen numerous baseball jerseys with that kind of lettering.

Never having bought a football jersey.. Is everything about this jersey a cheap knock off? The jersey itself looks to be of decent quality but just happens to have crappy customizing done. Can someone clarify this?
                      Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Comment

• ewillia8
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by GarkoCollector
                        Again, I wasnt saying they were authentics. I didnt say this ProBowl jersey was an authentic gamer. I said that the stitching resembled the gamer I have that came from LT's back. Seems like you might need to do a bit more reading and a bit less attacking. I dont consider the ProBowl jersey a "cheap fake" and they are not made in China. It might not be perfect, but the point is that I was trying to help out members that have (like I have) expressed interest in inexpensive jerseys to fill sports rooms. I have a chance to help with that want and I am doing so.

Apparently the 9 people that have emailed me about these dont think they are that bad looking. Please show me where I was trying to sell them as "authentics."

Yeah, I didnt think so.
                        You obviously don't understand the difference between a jersey made by Reebok and a jersey made by a sweatshop. I never mentioned anything about an Authentic Gamer, Simply Authentic, as in made by Reebok. If you want to sell "reproductions" or "fake" jerseys than bill it as so. The "wholesale" jerseys you are receiving are not Reebok jerseys or Mitchell and Ness jerseys. They are copies of these jerseys made in a sweatshop.

I want to make sure people don't think that they are getting a jersey made by Reebok or Mitchell and Ness. They are getting fake jerseys they can get on eBay for under $50.

If they want fake jerseys with numbers that will "bubble" over time then they should buy what you are selling.

Comment

• dabadestalbo69
                          • Jul 2007

id be interested in any nba authentics in a size 40
                          SOLD TO: beantown, masauction, esamples83

Comment

• Metsfan808
                            • Sep 2007

Maybe this will make it clearer, the jersey is a counterfeit. It is not authentic, it is not a replica, it is not a licensed Reebok product, it is not licensed by the NFL, it is not licensed by the NFLPA. These are the same jerseys sold in NYC's Chelsea area by "wholesalers" for $20 if you are willing to buy at least 100 of them. You can buy them on eBay for $40-50, if you paid $75 you got ripped off.
                            __________________________________________________ _______________
                            Always looking for any Edgardo Alfonzo game used stuff!
                            cfiguer5@yahoo.com

Comment

• dcrules01
                              • Nov 2005

The fact is would you by a fake gamer that the letters were wrong and promote it as a legit gamer even if it was nice? People don't care about wearing the bootleg jerseys ..I hear comments like it is just as good ..You can't beat the price..I'm not paying $250 for an authentic ?? A fake authentic is no different than a fake gamer. Promoting them on a legit website like GUU is wrong anyway you spin it..If anybody want info on a website that sells authentics for any sport sold by legit members feel free to email me.I beong to this website and it is to weed out the bootleggers ...
                              Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

Working...