PDA

View Full Version : Game Worn Uniforms.com

NEFAN
03-21-2009, 12:21 PM
Has anybody had any dealings with them? I have been trying to get information on an item I am interested in buying and the NEVER respond to there own "Contact Us" questions. This is about the third time I've had this issue with them in the past year. I am leary about dealing with anybody who won't answer simple questions.

MSpecht
03-21-2009, 01:26 PM
Here is a recent thread ---

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=23967&highlight=wayne+otto

Mike jackitout7@aol.com

33bird
03-21-2009, 02:16 PM
They use to get back to me in a day or two, but the last two times I emailed them, they have NEVER responded. I have noticed in the past that when they have it in stock they'll get back to me, but if it's already gone they won't even respond. So maybe the items you're interested in are already gone so they just ignore your email. I don't know.
Greg
biggamebird@yahoo.com

NEFAN
03-21-2009, 04:18 PM
The items I am interested in are on his site and have been for some time, I just put the $$ together and have questions about one. Seems like it's a 50/50 shot whether it's good to deal with him or not according to past threads.

I believe Customer Service before, during and after the sale should not be a 50/50 proposition. I'll spend my money elsewhere.