Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 500goals
    • Nov 2006

CHS Patched jerseys

As a collector of Colorado based teams I have tried to add a CHS patched jersey from each team that wore them. The CHS patches were put on after the Columbine High School shootings. The Colorado Avalanche playoff series start was delayed a few days. They sold the patches on the concourse at old McNick. I have game used jerseys from the Av's, Rockies, Rapids, CU Football(not a CHS patch but a small columbine flower) I was wondering if any knows if any other teams like the Nuggets or Broncos ever wore anything. Also the Skysox. Thanks for any help in researching or obtaing them. Raifie
  • Birdbats
    • Nov 2005

Re: CHS Patched jerseys

I know the Colorado ladies' basketball team had the flower patch on their jerseys:

Jeff Scott
    birdbats@charter.net
    http://www.birdbats.com

Comment

• 500goals
      • Nov 2006

Jeff, That is the same flower that is on the CU football jerseys. It is a Columbine, state flower of Colorado. Raifie

Comment

• TOYOTATruck07
        • Dec 2008

looking through getty images from 2001 I don't see any patches on the jersey or sticker on the back of helmets in memory of columbine.

Comment

• buckeyegamers
          • Nov 2005

Rafie, the Colorado men's basketball team wore the CHS on their jerseys, here is one that I have.

Comment

Working...