PDA

View Full Version : Final Mastro Auction Items Delivered

whirl
03-25-2009, 08:51 PM
I was concerned that there might be a problem with receiving the items I won in the final Mastro Auction since Mastro is effectively out of business. I was pleased to find my concerns were unnecessary. The Molitor and Yount bats arrived today. They were well packaged, as described and included the COA's. .....And they were shipped UPS. Tomorrow I buy my lottery tickets. Rex

cohibasmoker
03-26-2009, 07:37 AM
I'm with you - my item was delivered very quickly. I sent a personal check and the jersey arrived before the funds cleared my bank account.

Jim

dcgreg25
03-26-2009, 07:58 AM
I was also worried as I had paid via personal check before the announcement. Thankfully my items were just shipped yesterday but I checked out the tracking number and they should be here tomorrow!

scottanservitz
03-26-2009, 09:52 PM
Whirl,
Let's see those bats!
Scott

whirl
03-27-2009, 09:30 PM
I would love to, but each time I try to post pics, the message indicates they are too large. Will have to wait until my daughter comes home from college. Rex

jbcindc
03-30-2009, 10:50 AM
I haven't been as fortunate with the delivery of the jerseys I won and paid for. My check cleared on March 13 and I have neither received the jerseys nor had any contact from Mastro. Their web page is down, presumably for good. I may give Mears a call to see if they can point me in the right direction to find out where they are -- the jerseys all originated with Mears.

Jason

trsent
03-30-2009, 11:24 AM
I haven't been as fortunate with the delivery of the jerseys I won and paid for. My check cleared on March 13 and I have neither received the jerseys nor had any contact from Mastro. Their web page is down, presumably for good. I may give Mears a call to see if they can point me in the right direction to find out where they are -- the jerseys all originated with Mears.

Jason

Jason, MEARS has made posts that they submitted these jerseys to Mastro a long time ago and they were confused why they were listed so late as they now have their own auction house and would no longer consign items.

I would contact the new auction house started by the previous owners of Mastro Auctions as a good lead as I am sure they do not want any bad publicity in the changeover from Auction House A to Auction House B.

Here is a link to their web site. There are phone numbers and email addresses listed in the About Us link:

http://www.legendaryauctions.com/

jbcindc
03-30-2009, 03:30 PM
Thanks Joel,

I left a voice mail message with Legendary and will follow up with an e-mail listing the lot numbers. I'm not overly worried, but like all of us, I'm anxious to receive the new additions to my collection.

Jason

bronx_burner
03-30-2009, 09:29 PM
I just received an email notification of shipment from them with tracking numbers for my items. Also their customer service phone number is still working and a woman answered today when I called. You'd probably get further, quicker by trying that rather than the new Legendary contact. 630-472-1200

jbcindc
03-31-2009, 12:53 PM
I received a reply and the tracking number for the shipment. Thanks for the help.

Jason

trsent
03-31-2009, 12:54 PM
I received a reply and the tracking number for the shipment. Thanks for the help.

Jason

Jason, did you receive the reply from the former Mastro end or the new Legendary end?

jbcindc
03-31-2009, 06:33 PM
The reply came from both Mastro shipping and then later from Legendary. The Mastro shipping e-mail had the UPS tracking number, the Legendary e-mail was from Mark informing me that the jerseys had been sent.

Jason