PDA

View Full Version : Turner Field Security......

kylehess10
04-24-2006, 10:10 PM
I was thinking about that lost 1st HR ball at Turner Field and it's true, things can easily be stolen at Turner Field. When I was at the Braves Winter Fanfest last February, I went to the Braves Museum and I saw Tom Glavine's 1995 World Series Locker Nameplate and Hank Aaron's Locker Nameplate from the 70's. They are both hooked onto "replica" lockers and looked loose so I touched both of them and they moved! So anybody can take those nameplates and never be caught. Things like that are worth a lot of money and should be watched out after so this goes to show that Turner Field has to tighten up security when it comes to watching out after the priceless pieces of memorabilia they have in their museum. btw- The museum also has Hank Aaron's ball that he hit for HR #715 (I think they have the bat too). I can't even imagine the value of it but if that were to ever be stolen then they would be so screwed. They don't even have security standing in the museum. I've only seen the people who get the admission money and that's it.