PDA

View Full Version : IOWA State? team issued? football jersey

cjw
03-25-2009, 11:11 PM
Found this pro-quality blank ISU jersey...is it Iowa St, and does the team store etc. sell blanl jerseys with arm numbers "painted" on? Any cnace it is a team issued jersey? Is #28 a name player's #? Thanks!

cjw
03-25-2009, 11:12 PM
Sorry..here are the pics

cyclonenation
03-31-2009, 09:09 PM
This is not a design that was game worn by ISU. I have probably the most complete Iowa State jersey collection out there and I have this one with the 28 on the chest as well (not blank). Troy Davis wore this number during the time this style was used at Iowa State but their were no logos on the chest like this one has on the right and left (as does mine). Also it does not have elastic on the side panels which the game jerseys did. This is a reproduction jersey made for fans and was sold in stores. I am not sure why the body # area on your jersey is blank. Hope this helps.

cjw
04-01-2009, 04:59 PM
This is not a design that was game worn by ISU. I have probably the most complete Iowa State jersey collection out there and I have this one with the 28 on the chest as well (not blank). Troy Davis wore this number during the time this style was used at Iowa State but their were no logos on the chest like this one has on the right and left (as does mine). Also it does not have elastic on the side panels which the game jerseys did. This is a reproduction jersey made for fans and was sold in stores. I am not sure why the body # area on your jersey is blank. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the claification. I felt it was prob. retail. chris