X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Phillies 1986 Yearbook

Folks,

I am looking for a Phillies 1986 yearbook. If you can sell or trade one, please let me know. I would also be interested in purchasing a lot of Phillies yearbooks if the price is reasonable. Particularly interested in 1972 through 1986. Thank you,

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
  • WStiles

Re: Phillies 1986 Yearbook

Reid - I have quite a few Phillies yearbooks from 1970 on. You can contact me at cshort41@yahoo.com for a list and see what you'd be interested in doing.
    Wayne

Comment

• sportscentury
      • Nov 2005

Wayne,

Thanks very much... I just emailed you. In particular, I'm looking for a 1986 Phillies yearbook. Thanks again,
      Reid
      Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• sportscentury
        • Nov 2005

Still looking for these. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you,

Reid

Comment

Working...