PDA

View Full Version : MEARS - Auction

cohibasmoker
03-26-2009, 06:18 PM
Over the past few days, I've gotten emails from MEARS referencing their soon to end auction. I was/am having an issue logging on to bid so I've sent them at least 4 emails asking for help.

Has MEARS gotten back to me? Nope - Not a single reply. I guess my bids aren't needed.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

cohibasmoker
03-26-2009, 06:31 PM
Wow- just got off the phone with Troy. Apparently there was an issue with the email system. I am now taken care of and ready to bid. As the Scooter would say, "Holy Cow".

Thanks Troy.

mears
03-26-2009, 06:44 PM
Jim,

Glad we were able to speak on the phone. Your bid and everybody else's bids are very important to MEARS auctions. I have spent all day answering questions and emails. If I have not returned an email or phone call, it was because I did not receive it. Your questions and bids are very important, and I guarantee that all questions will be answered.

If it was a problem with you receiving my replies, it may be a problem for other potential bidders. I have 3 emails to you in my sent box that did not find their way to you. I sent emails on Tuesday and today. If others tried to contact me during those same days and did not receive an email, it was because they were filtered or did not get through. If anyone else has any questions regarding logging in, passwords, or any other question regarding the MEARS March auction which ends tonite, please feel free to call me on my cell phone at 414 828 9990. I will be available all evening. Regards, Troy

b.heagy
03-26-2009, 06:50 PM
I can vouch for Troy and the MEARS staff on this one. I had issues earlier in the week and Troy was right there to help. Every email sent was replied to. Thanks Troy and everyone at MEARS keep up the good work !

cohibasmoker
03-26-2009, 07:07 PM
Jim,

Glad we were able to speak on the phone. Your bid and everybody else's bids are very important to MEARS auctions. I have spent all day answering questions and emails. If I have not returned an email or phone call, it was because I did not receive it. Your questions and bids are very important, and I guarantee that all questions will be answered.

If it was a problem with you receiving my replies, it may be a problem for other potential bidders. I have 3 emails to you in my sent box that did not find their way to you. I sent emails on Tuesday and today. If others tried to contact me during those same days and did not receive an email, it was because they were filtered or did not get through. If anyone else has any questions regarding logging in, passwords, or any other question regarding the MEARS March auction which ends tonite, please feel free to call me on my cell phone at 414 828 9990. I will be available all evening. Regards, Troy

I got the updates but NEVER the personal emails. Regardless, the problem was solved and my bids are in. Jim