PDA

View Full Version : Mario Sanchez-Beware everybody...

33bird
03-26-2009, 06:53 PM
Some of you guys might be familiar with this scammer. He'll email guys on this forum about game used "issued" items. He's Mario Sanchez from New Orleans area I think. Anyway, he sold me a game issued Chris Paul Hornets jersey a few months ago for 325.00. Never got it. He lied repeatedly it was sent and then after month tried to tell me it was stolen. Anyway, I put in a paypal complaint but a lot of good it does when they clear out their account. So I'm out 325.00 with nothing to show for it. I think his paypal name (email) is Jodi Robinson or something like that. Big scam artist. Anybody familiar with this guy? I think he might be the same guy, a year or so ago, that tried to sell a lot of game issued LSU football stuff and he got hammered by everybody. Any ideas for me-please help.
Greg
biggamebird@yahoo.com

mvandor
03-26-2009, 07:44 PM
Some of you guys might be familiar with this scammer. He'll email guys on this forum about game used "issued" items. He's Mario Sanchez from New Orleans area I think. Anyway, he sold me a game issued Chris Paul Hornets jersey a few months ago for 325.00. Never got it. He lied repeatedly it was sent and then after month tried to tell me it was stolen. Anyway, I put in a paypal complaint but a lot of good it does when they clear out their account. So I'm out 325.00 with nothing to show for it. I think his paypal name (email) is Jodi Robinson or something like that. Big scam artist. Anybody familiar with this guy? I think he might be the same guy, a year or so ago, that tried to sell a lot of game issued LSU football stuff and he got hammered by everybody. Any ideas for me-please help.
Greg
biggamebird@yahoo.com

Good example of why I only use AMEX on Paypal. 100% better protection.

skipcarayislegend
03-26-2009, 07:45 PM
Yep. Same dude that tried selling a bunch of us his goofy Hank Aaron helmet last year. Sorry for your loss. That guy sucks.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=23489&highlight=hank+aaron

Eric
03-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Type the name Scott Robinson into the search screen and look at all of the posts about this guy...

33bird
03-26-2009, 07:52 PM
I wish I would have known. Funny thing is, last summer, I got a Steve Nash jersey from him and no problems. That's why I didn't flinch at picking up the Paul jersey. Now I feel like an idiot. But if nothing else, I wanted everybody else on here to know this guy is a fraud. Sounds like he goes by different names too.
greg
biggamebird@yahoo.com

otismalibu
03-26-2009, 07:55 PM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PS/88315%7EDirty-Sanchez-Posters.jpg

33bird
03-26-2009, 08:12 PM
I like it Greg. What is AMEX on paypal?

otismalibu
03-26-2009, 08:20 PM
What is AMEX on paypal?

I assume he means he paid via his credit card (American Express) thru Paypal.

If you joined Paypal early enough, you can have unlimited use on your CC, without ever having to register a bank account.

I think more recent registrations will eventually hit their CC cumulative limit and be forced to register a bank account.

Eric
03-26-2009, 08:45 PM
I know a guy who he was trying to buy a chris paul jersey from. i wonder if the guy was trying to flip something he didn't have...

33bird
03-26-2009, 08:50 PM
Yea, Probably so.

stretch
03-26-2009, 08:57 PM
Sorry to hear about that. It's worth a shot to look up the following people.

Heres a Jodi Robinson on myspace that's 100 miles within New Orleans:

http://www.myspace.com/miss_robinson

Mario Sanchez 100 miles within New Orleans:

http://www.myspace.com/hustle_713_town

fromcooperstowntohollywood
03-26-2009, 09:09 PM
Google Scott Robinson Beach Club Tennis. That is where he works. Supposedly, Mario Sanchez is his step-son----though I find that doubtful. The Beach Club is where he works. He has been doctoring and offering fake jerseys and autos for years now. Hope the FBI is looking.

Eric
03-26-2009, 09:48 PM
current ebay name is halomario

he wanted my friend to overnight the jersey to him and then get paid

Vintagedeputy
03-26-2009, 09:54 PM
I think that we need to have a traveling "buyer satisfaction unit".

You screw someone, the BSU comes a callin' !

33bird
03-26-2009, 10:05 PM
His myspace job says HUSTLER. I guess he's at least honest about that.
Greg

momen55
03-26-2009, 10:10 PM
when he contacted me about the aaron helmet sometime ago, his email was mario sanchez. i asked him and he told me that is his stepson. he got taken so in turn he screwed someone else. what a shame.

fromcooperstowntohollywood
03-26-2009, 10:17 PM
After speaking with him on the phone a few months ago, I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that the myspace page is not Scott Robinson, who this guy is. He hides behind his "supposed" stepson's name.

33bird
03-26-2009, 10:37 PM
Lo and behold, mario has contacted me and says I'll be paid within 5 days. I told him I'd believe when I actually get it. I'll keep you posted.
Greg
biggamebird@yahoo.com

dodgersfan
03-26-2009, 11:58 PM
Greg,I really hope everything works out for you.

Rudy