PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible???

suave1477
03-27-2009, 10:30 AM
Is it possible one guy owns all the game used jerseys and sneakers from the first dream team??

I ask this because I have seen so many of these jerseys in auction houses, ebay, peoples personal collections. How are legit are his or vice versa how legit are everyone elses?
Which leads to my next question how many Jerseys were issued/worn per game or per the whole olympics?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiZCuGbh8m0

allstarsplus
03-27-2009, 11:11 AM
Isn't that Karl Malone's collection?

suave1477
03-27-2009, 11:41 AM
I don't know I just noticed it on youtube and I saw one of the commentors on it refer to sneakers from this collection being at a car dealership.

If this is Karls Malones collection, then how many other jerseys were issued to them?
Like I said over the years I have seen so many of these jerseys pass hands through auction houses, ebay, and collections.
So if Karl has a set of Game Used Home Jerseys, How many sets were made?

emann
03-27-2009, 02:15 PM
It is one of Karl Malone's car dealerships (he owns several)... Didn't you watch the video? They're all signed to Karl.

I'd guess more than two sets were made given the attention the Dream Team got...

I don't know I just noticed it on youtube and I saw one of the commentors on it refer to sneakers from this collection being at a car dealership.

If this is Karls Malones collection, then how many other jerseys were issued to them?
Like I said over the years I have seen so many of these jerseys pass hands through auction houses, ebay, and collections.
So if Karl has a set of Game Used Home Jerseys, How many sets were made?

suave1477
03-27-2009, 02:20 PM
emann yeah I did watch the video but seeing they were all made out to Karl and someone made a comment about it being at a car dealership (which I was not aware Malone owned a dealership) I just assumed it was some guy named Karl that owned a car dealership and maybe had developed a relationship with the players.
Just thinking maybe he was some owner that gave them good deals on cars or something.
I didn't realize they were referring to Karl Malone.

Also you mention there were a lot made given the attention they got. This could be true. But also could mean there are a lot of fakes on the market.

cammy collector
03-28-2009, 02:07 PM
those Stockton sneakers are or were on sale on eBay recently

-Mike