PDA

View Full Version : Corey Koskie and Cristian Guzman Game Used Bats

bradleysupplies
03-28-2009, 10:04 PM
I have 2 bats for sale - one from Corey Koskie and another from Cristian Guzman from when each player with with the Minnesota Twins. Both bats were obtained by me fro the Minnesota Twins Pro Shop and have the Twins LOA. They are hammered with use, ball marks, pine tar, etc.

They were also both autographed by each player and TwinsFest in the color pen to match the color of the writing on the bat. They are both cracked, but display awesome.

I am asking $75 on the Guzman, $45 on the Koskie.

Please e-mail me joel@bradleysupplies-DOT-com with any questions or offers.

Joel

cordovacollector
03-28-2009, 11:11 PM
Does the Koskie bat have anything written on the knob? Thanks!

cordovacollector
03-28-2009, 11:43 PM
Does the Koskie bat have anything written on the knob? Thanks!

bradleysupplies
03-29-2009, 11:40 AM
There are factory stampings of: "491B" and "866 00", but there is nothing marked on the knob itself. I had 3 of these bats, two were blond bats that I have already sold/traded. They had identical use characteristics (lots of pine tar!!!).

This bat was listed for sale with a $75 minimum and went unsold in the first GUU auction in Fall 2007.

Joel

Mauer7
03-29-2009, 08:42 PM
Email Sent Regarding Koskie. Thanks.

bradleysupplies
03-29-2009, 08:48 PM
I have had several inquiries about the Koskie bat and pricing. I am FIRM on the price. I have $45 into it, and I am not willing to take a loss. I would rather have it be part of my collection than lose money on it. It is a beautiful bat, great game use, pine tar, ball marks, and it has the Twins LOA. I was the original purchaser from the ProShop and personally had it autographed at TwinsFest. The bat displays great, and as I said, i would rather keep it than take a loss on it.

Thanks,
Joel