PDA

View Full Version : Josh Hamilton home run bat

cjclong
03-30-2009, 11:21 AM
Has anyone come across a Josh Hamilton home run bat for sale?

allstarsplus
03-30-2009, 11:26 AM
Great question as there has to be some out there. Michael Benko got me an amazing Louisville Slugger that was MLB Holo'd and the same type he used in the HR Derby which is why I wanted it, but I couldn't match it to a HR.

I will forward this to Michael in case he has one.

nationals2k9
03-30-2009, 11:29 AM
All of the bats I have access to are cracked so they would have to be photo-matched carefully to a HR AB just prior to the AB it was cracked. Now they do have holograms so I'm not saying it's impossible... but not at all an easy task! MB

allstarsplus
03-30-2009, 11:44 AM
All of the bats I have access to are cracked so they would have to be photo-matched carefully to a HR AB just prior to the AB it was cracked. Now they do have holograms so I'm not saying it's impossible... but not at all an easy task! MB

Sounds like a job for Superman aka Kyle Hess aka The PhotoMatcher. Able to leap tall Lego buildings too!!!!

Michael, I think we need to get Kyle Hess to a Nats/Braves game in Washington!!!! ;)

nationals2k9
03-30-2009, 11:46 AM
Sounds like a job for Superman aka Kyle Hess aka The PhotoMatcher. Able to leap tall Lego buildings too!!!!

Michael, I think we need to get Kyle Hess to a Nats/Braves game in Washington!!!! ;)

I emailed him last week for a potential paid project and think I scared him off for good!

camarokids
03-30-2009, 02:08 PM
I emailed him last week for a potential paid project and think I scared him off for good!

Kyle is in New York this week(or was it last week). Could be why he is not answering???

Fnazxc0114
03-30-2009, 06:18 PM
maybe he got a job.