PDA

View Full Version : michael jordan

zonker
04-02-2009, 07:15 AM
i have a game issued/pro cut 95-96 red jersey for sale if anyone is interested? 500.00 mcfresonke@hotmail.com

Aksflyest
04-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Can I please get some pics....onelifeent@yahoo.com

treasurechest collectibles
04-02-2009, 09:15 PM
Could you please calrify as I have a different definition for Game Issued AND Pro-Cut.

zonker
04-02-2009, 09:52 PM
if your asking if it was available for retail sale or has any retail tagging? no

treasurechest collectibles
04-02-2009, 10:08 PM
if your asking if it was available for retail sale or has any retail tagging? no

Actually no, that is not what I was asking. As we have discussed here on the forum many times there is a slightly varied difference of opinion on game issued vs pro cut jerseys.

Are you saying by game issued, the jersey was issued to Jordan to wear in a game but he did not?

My definition of Pro- cut differs as Pro- cut to me means that it has the correct tagging etc. but was not for Jordan to wear. If this makes sense.

Thank you.

zonker
04-02-2009, 10:15 PM
if you email me? i can send pic's over and you can decide for yourself. it was purchased as game issued.

zonker
04-03-2009, 07:35 AM
i'm sorry the jordan is no longer available. i have been bombarded by question's i don't understand or can make them understand. the jersey is correct in size, font's numbering etc....for jordan and not just properly tagged as such. it has no retail tagging on it in any way. the jersey was noted by the equipment manager for game use on the inside tagging with some kind of code "A 16" whatever that mean's. the jersey was purchased from a long time "very trustful" jordan collector. i have owned this jersey for 6 + years. it was never sent to mears to authenticate as they never give over an a5 rating for these jersey's without a team letter and a a5 mean's nothing and is a waste of money. that being said. thank's for those who were interested, but can't do there own home work or cant trust there own eyes. i tried to answear all question's the best i'm able to. they expect me to be able to trace it back to michael's hand's for them. hell if i could do that, it would have not been listed on here for that price. if you like they have an identicle one in everyway for sale coming up on grey flannel with a starting bid of 2500.00 good luck to all!