PDA

View Full Version : Big Red Machine

jbsportstuff
04-03-2009, 06:59 PM
I'm looking for some Gamers of Bench, Morgan, or Perez. I wouldn't even mind a Griffey Sr. or a Cesar Geronimo.

E-mail me at jbsportstuff@hotmail.com

thanks,

Jeff

Neely8
04-10-2009, 07:41 PM
If you are going to post a want ad on here then you ought to at least have the common courtesy to reply to those who waste their time emailing you.

jbsportstuff
04-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Neely8

I apologize for the oversite regarding my e-mail. Your e-mail was sent directly to my trash bin...I stronly apologize. I just found your e-mails and sent an apology.

Please send all future e-mails to:

jeffreybray@comcast.net

Thanks....and again I'm so sorry.

Jeff

jbsportstuff
04-18-2009, 07:10 PM
bump...still looking for the Big Red Machine!! :)

xpress34
04-18-2009, 08:46 PM
I'm not sure of the price - I know it's pricey - but if you are seriously interested, a guy I know here locally has had in his shop for years a GU Joe Morgan Reds ST Patricks Day Uni - Jersey and Pants I beleive.

Very RARE One day ST Gamers with the 'C' and All trim and numbers in Kelly Green.

Let me know and I can check with him on his price.

- Chris

jbsportstuff
04-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Chris
That would be great.

You can e-mail me at jeffreybray@comcast.net

Thanks,

Jeff

jbsportstuff
06-13-2009, 07:27 PM
Bump...still looking for any BRM items.

E-mail me at jeffreybray@comcast.net

33bird
06-13-2009, 07:37 PM
What do you got? I prefer 73-76 period bats.

jbsportstuff
06-14-2009, 12:24 PM
I only have what I purchased from you - Concepcion 77-79 and Foster 77-79. My other Red's bats are early 80's. I have a Morgan that is 1966.

Neely8
06-15-2009, 10:14 AM
Bump...still looking for any BRM items.

E-mail me at jeffreybray@comcast.net

I offered you a very nice authenticated Bench game worn jersey at a very fair price but you passed. :confused:

jbsportstuff
06-15-2009, 09:54 PM
I offered you a very nice authenticated Bench game worn jersey at a very fair price but you passed. :confused:
Agreed...it was a very nice jersey. I just don't have that much cash to spend. I made you what I thought was a fair offer. You declined. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Neely8
06-15-2009, 11:52 PM
Agreed...it was a very nice jersey. I just don't have that much cash to spend. I made you what I thought was a fair offer. You declined. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Honestly I'd have to say your offer wasn't very fair considering what other comparable Bench game worn jerseys have sold for.

jbsportstuff
06-16-2009, 07:55 AM
Honestly I'd have to say your offer wasn't very fair considering what other comparable Bench game worn jerseys have sold for.
I didn't appreciate your continually trolling of my big red machine posts. I offered you what I could pay for the Bench jersey. My offer was 12.5% less than what you offered the jersey for orginally.

I've had some wonderful transactions with many people on these boards. I want that to continue.

Neely8
06-16-2009, 08:18 AM
I'm not trolling anything. The fact is you have a post requesting a Bench game used Reds jersey and I have one and offered it to you at a price considerably less than what other comparable ones have sold for. If you aren't prepared to pay at least close to what something is worth then maybe you ought to not request that item on a public forum. Maybe I can save others from wasting their time by getting lowballed by you.

jbsportstuff
06-16-2009, 09:15 AM
I'm not trolling anything. The fact is you have a post requesting a Bench game used Reds jersey and I have one and offered it to you at a price considerably less than what other comparable ones have sold for. If you aren't prepared to pay at least close to what something is worth then maybe you ought to not request that item on a public forum. Maybe I can save others from wasting their time by getting lowballed by you.
If you aren't trolling, then why do you continually post on my threads? :)

I have requested Big Red Machine items. I've purchased and have MANY Big Red Machine items from respected members on this forum.

You offered me the jersey at $4,000. I offered $3,500. My offer was 12.5% less than what you orignally offered the jersey. It's called negotiating and that was ALL I could afford. If you want a higher amountfor your jersey, then all you had to say was no. I contimplated the offer and said that I couldn't afford to make that happen at that time. Why are you still posting about this???? Hmmmmm

I've had wonderful dealings with OTHERS on this forum.

Neely8
06-16-2009, 10:03 AM
I've also had a number of successful deals on here as well. Ask Roger Gibson and Mark Hayne for starters so I'm not quite sure what your point is. You originally thought a Bench gamer was in the $2K range. And you're correct, I wouldn't take less then $4K for the jersey but you fail to mention other comparable Bench game worn jerseys have sold in major auction houses for between $6200 and $8650 including the hammer fees. That being said I'd say $4K is more than fair for an authenticated Bench Reds game worn jersey. I have no problem negotiating but I do with being lowballed. My point is that if you are going to waste someone's time requesting all kinds of pics., asking questions, etc. at least be prepared to pay close to the market value of something. It's not like Johnny Bench game worn jerseys are being offered every day of the week.