Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cbb5
    • Nov 2005

Bobby Bonilla Mets jersey on EBAY

Any thoughts? I emailed the seller and have not heard back yet. I asked him specifically about the tagging. I have not seen a Mets 1992 jersey ever tagged like this (see attached picture). I have seen many tagged like the ones I have shown (New York Mets 1992s). However, this jersey has a neck tag, no 100% Polyester tag and just a plain 1992 tag in a different font. Any thoughts on this one out there? Anyone have any other pictures of a 92 Mets gamer? Thanks,
    Chris
    Attached Files
  • mchmaj
    • Nov 2005

Re: Bobby Bonilla Mets jersey on EBAY

i sold 1992 #44 thompson Mets Jersey that has SHEA patch and the tag is different BUT in same style of numbers pressing as 92 .. heres picture

[IMG]file:///Users/marcusandheatherchmaj/Desktop/marcus%27%20jerseys/NY%20Mets%201992%20%2344%20Jersey%20tags.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///Users/marcusandheatherchmaj/Desktop/marcus%27%20jerseys/NY%20Mets%201992%20%2344%20Jersey%20tags.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///Users/marcusandheatherchmaj/Desktop/NY%20Mets%201992%20%2344%20Jersey%20tags.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///Users/marcusandheatherchmaj/Desktop/NY%20Mets%201992%20%2344%20Jersey%20tags.jpg[/IMG]
    Attached Files

Comment

• suave1477
      Banned
      • Jan 2006

Well I would definitely say you guys definitely have some fake jerseys bcuz you have 3 different tags for the same year and the jersey manufacturers usually make 1 tage per year or per style of jersyes.

So we get to play the game one of these jerseys doesnt belong here lol lol

Comment

• MSpecht
        • Oct 2005

Here is some previously posted info from Rudy --

Mike Jackitout7@aol.com

Comment

• cbb5
          • Nov 2005

Here is the response from the seller:

I bought this jersey from man of steel in california. he provide me a coa. The does not have the 100% polyester tag on the tail. i hope these info can hel you

This seems to be a fake without the 100% Polyester. Does anyone else know "Man of Steel" from California? Anyone ever seen a gamue used WITHOUT the 100% Polyester tag?

Comment

• Kid4hof03
            • Nov 2005

I can't help with the tagging but "Man of Steal" was the dealer that handled all of Rickey Henderson's game used and autographed merchandise. They also seemed to have a lot of other game used stuff if my memory serves me correctly.

Abe

Comment

• suave1477
              Banned
              • Jan 2006

Man of Steal is Rickey Henderson's dealer he is Located in New York City.

Comment

• suave1477
                Banned
                • Jan 2006

By the way did I mention MAN OF STEAL'S PRICES for Rickey Henderson autographs are "WELL CAN WE SAY RIP OFF"

Comment

• suave1477
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2006

I just found out, that they use to have an office in Cali.

Comment

Working...