PDA

View Full Version : New Items at the O's Store

jwasserman
04-15-2009, 11:58 AM
Gone are the days of bargains at O's store. You'll have to wait for Fanfest but there are some decent items there right now:

Tejada signed jersey $400 (not too bad a price)
Adam Jones batsx3 $350 each (yikes!)
Melvin Mora bat ($250)
Adam Loewen signed Road Jersey ($400)
Brian Roberts bat ($350)

Those are the only ones I noted but they have a lot more in. It looks like O's fanfest wiped out most of their stuck as none of it looked like left-overs.

Sheffield11
04-15-2009, 12:03 PM
Wow, I really want a Roberts and Jones but not at those prices. Is there any talking them down? How do I get in contact with them, I live in NJ.

allstarsplus
04-15-2009, 12:11 PM
Gone are the days of bargains at O's store. You'll have to wait for Fanfest but there are some decent items there right now:

Tejada signed jersey $400 (not too bad a price)
Adam Jones batsx3 $350 each (yikes!)
Melvin Mora bat ($250)
Adam Loewen signed Road Jersey ($400)
Brian Roberts bat ($350)

Those are the only ones I noted but they have a lot more in. It looks like O's fanfest wiped out most of their stuck as none of it looked like left-overs.

It amazes me how the Team Stores get buyers at these prices given that you can get MLB holo'd bats from some of these players for less on eBay and from dealers.

The Orioles have a good group of young players with AJones, Markakis and Wieters coupled with the veterans like Roberts.

I have dealt with the O's in the past but concentrating on the Nats. Now with the good core group of players with the O's I may start to pick up some of these guys. Wieters looks like the "real deal".

jwasserman
04-15-2009, 12:14 PM
they do ship. as far as bargaining, i dont know but its worth a shot. i didnt recognize anyone in the store and i spent a lot of time in there the last two years. im wondering if theyre under new management
(410) 685-9800

Wow, I really want a Roberts and Jones but not at those prices. Is there any talking them down? How do I get in contact with them, I live in NJ.

geoff
04-15-2009, 10:33 PM
Yeah I saw those at FanFest when I went to the Store.The Bats they had were all Cracked and the Roberts was missing a Piece and had a Number 15 on the Bottom.My Guess it was used last Year by Kevin Millar.I told the guy Working about this and he seemed like he did not care at all.I would be mad if I found out after spending $350 on a Roberts Bat but it turned out that Millar used it.

jv225
04-16-2009, 04:31 AM
Could you guys point me in the right direction of finding O's items of current players at decent prices? My collection is almost entirely football. I got away from watching baseball quite a few years ago and this year I have started to really get back into it and follow it again. I have always been a O's fan. In the small amount of searching I've done so far I haven't really been able to find much from Baltimore.

Thanks
Jim