PDA

View Full Version : Historical Game used ball! White Sox Dye & Konerko 300HR game

TigerSteve
04-17-2009, 09:27 PM
I have a game used ball from the 4-13 game between the White Sox and Tigers. In this game Jermaine Dye and Paul Konerko each his their 300th homeruns back to back. This is the first time in baseball history 2 teammates have hit milestone homeruns in the same game, let alone back to back! Ball is authenticated by MLB and has the hologram on it. Also this game was the 1,000th career game for Brandon Inge.

A lot of history in this game. Balls show good use. One with a huge black bat mark on it. I have 2, would like to keep one for myself. Only selling one to help pay for a big purchase I plan on making. I have no idea what to ask so I will just say $175 but I will listen to all offers. Please email me at shortyx517 for photos, questions, offers. Thanks for looking.

TigerSteve
04-19-2009, 02:57 PM
UPDATE: The authentication of one of the balls is finally showing up and it is authenticated as a Jim Thome foul ball.

Session Name: CWS AT DET
Session Date: April 13, 2009
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: PITCHER JUAN RINCON THREW TO JIM THOME AND HE FOULED IT OFF TO THE BACK STOP IN THE TOP OF THE 8TH INNING.

Email me with any questions/offers
shortyx517@hotmail.com

TigerSteve
04-21-2009, 09:43 PM
Bump Will listen to any offers.

shortyx517@hotmail.com