PDA

View Full Version : O/T: Copies of old Games

UGA-1
04-18-2009, 02:33 PM
Hello to all,
Does anyone have any ideas on how to gain access to copies of old games? I would like to start a library of old games for enjoyment and for possible video matching of game used items. Do the networks sell copies of games they have televised?

Thanks,
UGA-1

justinwc80
04-20-2009, 06:22 PM
I have found a few games for sale recently on itunes. As far as every game I am also looking for the same. Good luck and let me know if you find any answers!

Sonny25
04-20-2009, 11:21 PM
I have thousands & thousands of basketball games on dvd.

Ranging from very rare to very common games.

My football & baseball collection isn't up to par with my basketball, but I am slowly building it.

Kid4hof03
04-21-2009, 08:14 AM
Hey Sonny, please send me an email, kulynychfamily@verizon.net I would love to talk to you about your basketball collection. I collect games with Kareem/Magic, Pete Maravich and ralph sampson, also any UVA basketball.

Thanks,
Abe

Sonny25
04-21-2009, 02:24 PM
Here's the list of all my high school basketball games:

http://www.raresportsvideos.com/High_School_Basketball.html

I'll have the nba & college sections up later on.

jobathenut
04-21-2009, 06:37 PM
hi there-I used to be big in the taping of sports hobby...I used to tape everything-every sport...I much have thousands of tapes...Especially of my favorite teams like i have a large jordan era bulls...And miami hurricanes football...I also have old kirby puckett era twins...And aikman era cowboys...And steelers football and of course the yankees...Also pro wrestling-I told you everything...i used to be networked pretty tight with other tape hobby people but drifted away from it cause it took up so much room,i had to move all the tapes to a storage unit now...I sure miss the hobby as i sure made alot of friends,and seeing this thread just brought back good memories:)

skinsfan0521
04-21-2009, 07:52 PM
Sonny25 - If you happen to have NY Giants games from 2004 & 2005, I'd be interested in getting my hands on some of them. Please let me know. Thanks a lot! bharasymczuk@gmail.com

jobathenut
04-22-2009, 07:35 PM
I KNOW IT'S FUNNY TO REPLY TO YOUR OWN QUOTE,BUT I FORGOT TO MENTION,I ALSO HAVE BOXING,LIKE ALMOST ALL OF MIKE TYON'S FIGHTS ON TAPE,AND OTHER FIGHTERS,IF INTERESTED,PLEASE PM ME.:)
hi there-I used to be big in the taping of sports hobby...I used to tape everything-every sport...I much have thousands of tapes...Especially of my favorite teams like i have a large jordan era bulls...And miami hurricanes football...I also have old kirby puckett era twins...And aikman era cowboys...And steelers football and of course the yankees...Also pro wrestling-I told you everything...i used to be networked pretty tight with other tape hobby people but drifted away from it cause it took up so much room,i had to move all the tapes to a storage unit now...I sure miss the hobby as i sure made alot of friends,and seeing this thread just brought back good memories:)