PDA

View Full Version : Contacts for Redskins & NY Giants GU?

skinsfan0521
04-22-2009, 08:54 PM
I'm jus wondering if you guys have any information on who to contact for the Redskins or the Giants for GU items?

It looks like JO sports may be an exclusive dealer for the Redskins? Is that the case or do they just happen to have a lot of 'Skins stuff?

As for the Giants, I don't see anywhere that appears to have a ton of Giants stuff. I know that they sell some stuff on their GiantsProShop.com, but it seems like they don't have a lot there. I was wondering if there was a contact that I could specifically request items of a certain player to be held just for me?

Anyway, I'd appreciate any help you could give me!

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

JasonBanz
04-22-2009, 09:12 PM
For the Giants I would check Meigray.com. They have a ton of Giants jerseys. Who specifically are you looking for?

skinsfan0521
04-22-2009, 09:39 PM
I've checked Meigray and asked them about Giants jerseys also. They only had a deal w/the Giants through 2002 or 2003 (I don't remember which).

For the Redskins, I'm looking for anything that I can pick up cheaply. For the Giants, I'm looking for Chris Snee. He's an OL. He was #67 in his rookie year (2004) and #76 since then.

Thanks for the suggestion though!!

-Brian

JasonBanz
04-22-2009, 10:15 PM
I believe I saw a Chris Snee on ebay a few weeks ago. I think it was only issued though. I'm at work, so ebay is blocked. I'll check for you though. Shoot me an e-mail at JasonBanz@aol.com

mbenga28
04-23-2009, 08:27 AM
aren't Giants game used items now sold on their Pro Shop site?

buckeyegamers
04-23-2009, 08:50 AM
There is a 2005 blue Snee game issued right now on the Giants website.

skinsfan0521
04-24-2009, 06:25 PM
I know that the Giants have game used items in their Pro Shop online, but I wasn't sure if there was somebody to contact who was in charge of the game used items? I called the Pro Shop the other day and I just got some lady who answers phones w/no real information. I asked her if there was any way to request an item and she said no.

I didn't specifically ask if there was somebody else I could contact, so I figured I'd see if anybody on here knows of anybody.

As for the Snee game issued jersey... I think $250 is a little steep to be asking for a game issued OL jersey. I know he made the Pro Bowl this year, but I've bought several game used items for much less of Snee's.

Anyway, please let me know if anybody else has any contact information for the Giant's or Redskins GU items.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

skinsfan0521
05-05-2009, 09:05 AM
bump.... nobody has contact information for either team??

I know that the Giants equip manager is Joe Skiba... does anybody know his contact info?

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

G1X
05-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Brian,

I wanted to address a question in your first post that seems to be a misconception by some in the hobby. J.O. Sports is not an exclusive dealer with the Washington Redskins. The team has made transactions with other firms over the past several years including my firm which is the Gridiron Exchange located in the DC area. I deal with the same team personnel that J.O. Sports deals with at Redskins Park.

I usually have access to items that are several years old, and while I end up with well-worn jerseys of many of the starters, I rarely end up with jerseys of the team's super stars. Nevertheless, I am able to offer a varied selection of jerseys - ranging from those that are battered and beaten to ones that are team-issued (yes, there are collectors who like "mint" jerseys) - at prices that are reasonable to the average collector.

I hope that this answers your question and helps clear the air.

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for WFL and Atlanta Falcons Jerseys

skinsfan0521
05-05-2009, 03:32 PM
G1X - Thank you for clearing that up. I didn't know if they had an exclusive deal or not, it just seemed that they're pretty much the only people who have any sort of supply of Redskins jerseys.

So, what I understand is that you have some Redskins jerseys for sale? I may have contacted you before, but I don't remember. What Redskins items do you have for sale? I don't need game used from last year or anything, I'd just like for them to be of "star" players.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

G1X
05-06-2009, 09:15 AM
Brian,

I currently have approximately 100 'Skins jerseys on my price list along with a few "Throwback" spear helmets from 2002/2003. Most of the jerseys are from 2004 and 2005, but I have jerseys dating back to the late 1990s. I have several 70th anniversary "throwback" jerseys from 2002 and GSS patch jerseys from 2003.

I believe that you contacted me several weeks ago when you had a separate thread on this subject. However, feel free to contact me at gixc@verizon.net for an updated list which includes a variety of NFL game-used jerseys and a few baseball items in addition to the 'Skins jerseys.

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for Atlanta Falcons and WFL Jerseys
Always looking for