PDA

View Full Version : ALL of my Lamar Gordon Presentation (Painted) Game Balls Have Arrived!!!!!!

B1SON
04-23-2009, 11:05 PM
As many of you have read...the ending to my Lamar Gordon presentation ball purchase has finally arrived. After 3 months of emailing back and forth, paying for one first and then the other four. All five balls have finally arrived and I am satisfied. I don't necessarily like how the black sharpie looks on the white paint, but hey I am so glad to have these balls. No one else can say they have them.

I have his NDSU ball (1) from when he became the all-time leading rusher in school history. (2) I have his 1st preseason TD as a Ram as well as his 1st regular season TD (3) also from the Rams. The last two we team presentations, one from the Rams (4) and the last one from the Dolphins (5). Thanks for talking me off the ledge several times during the process and also helping me establish a fair price to pay for them. Here they are!

mdube16
04-24-2009, 11:49 AM
Awsome items! Congrats.

joelsabi
04-24-2009, 12:09 PM
glad it turned out well. i know you were worried initially.

David
04-24-2009, 12:49 PM
Congratulations. Painted up football and baseball trophy balls are cool items. They started making trophies/mementos out of game used baseballs in the mid-1800s, so there's a long tradition for these items.