Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dewey2007
    • Dec 2007

Jimmy Rollins Batting Gloves

Looking to buy or possibly trade for a pair of Jimmy Rollins batting gloves. Would prefer the style that have "Rollins" embroidered in the wrist strap but open to any pair.

If your interested in selling or trading please contact me at: deweystg@berkeley.edu

Thanks!
    sigpicwww.alamedasportsproject.com
  • WStiles

Re: Jimmy Rollins Batting Gloves

Rollins has his own website and sells some of his gu things there. If you would prefer batting gloves from the original source you might try there.

WStiles

Comment

• Dewey2007
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by WStiles
      Rollins has his own website and sells some of his gu things there. If you would prefer batting gloves from the original source you might try there.

WStiles
      Thanks! I have seen Rollin's website but I wanted to see what else is out there.

Comment

• Dewey2007
        • Dec 2007

BUMP...

Originally posted by Dewey2007
        Looking to buy or possibly trade for a pair of Jimmy Rollins batting gloves. Would prefer the style that have "Rollins" embroidered in the wrist strap but open to any pair.

If your interested in selling or trading please contact me at: deweystg@berkeley.edu

Thanks!

Comment

• Dewey2007
          • Dec 2007

Bump...would really like a game used pair for an exhibit display in July. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

Comment

Working...