Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DoctorLoomis
    • Nov 2007

Hey Guys....I Need Help Here...........

The Hobby's premier auction site for game-worn jerseys, graded cards, championship rings, and Hall of Fame autographs.

I have a friend that really wants this shirt. What are your opinions? Thank you for your help............
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.
  • TriplexXxSports
    • Jan 2009

Re: Hey Guys....I Need Help Here...........

Just a quick look at GETTY.....front #5 seems off, as well as the location of the 'R' on the left sleeve in relation to the cuff stitch. IMO.....
    Attached Files

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
      • Jan 2009

The font in the 'J F B' patch looks a little thin. It appears as though the letters should be spaced a little closer........IMO
      Attached Files

Comment

• suicide_squeeze
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by TriplexXxSports
        The font in the 'J F B' patch looks a little thin. It appears as though the letters should be spaced a little closer........IMO
        Agreed on both accounts Trip X..

And the J F B also has too much black border around it on the GF jersey.

I was going to post the issues with the "5" placement, but you beat me to it cause I'm at work.

Also, the "PUJOLS" on the back appears to be a bit tight together in placement, and has some of the same "lining up" issues with the "5" on the back.

Unless I am beat to it again, I'll show a few pictures to back up mu opinion when I have time...

Comment

• suicide_squeeze
          • Dec 2008

The "DK 57" patch also seems a bit too close to the Rawlings logo.....

I can't seem to find a picture showing it any closer than the picture you posted Trip X. That's not a good thing.

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by suicide_squeeze
            The "DK 57" patch also seems a bit too close to the Rawlings logo.....

I can't seem to find a picture showing it any closer than the picture you posted Trip X. That's not a good thing.
            I'll leave those pics for you.

Something else that I noticed on that 'DK 57' patch & the 'R' is that they are in no way shape, or form aligned on the GFC jersey.

Its as though a blind man lined the up before they were stitched. Could the machine alignment be a little off, or could the jersey been placed in the machine off center, sure, but this seems a little extreme for professional athletes.....IMO

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by TriplexXxSports
              I'll leave those pics for you.

Something else that I noticed on that 'DK 57' patch & the 'R' is that they are in no way shape, or form aligned on the GFC jersey.

Its as though a blind man lined the up before they were stitched. Could the machine alignment be a little off, or could the jersey been placed in the machine off center, sure, but this seems a little extreme for professional athletes.....IMO
              !!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...