MLB Authenticatin not working... Who do I contact?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tay1038
    • Dec 2005

MLB Authenticatin not working... Who do I contact?

Hi everyone!

Today I found out that my 2006 Joe Mauer GU Bat is no longer in the MLB Authentication system. I looked at it once or twice, lastest being 5 months ago, and now it does not work. Last I remember it was from early September - I think the 10th but I want to be sure. Who do I contact at MLB? Is anyone else having this problem with their 2006 bats?

Maybe someone else can try mine number? I can't figure out what is going on. Many of us pay extra for these authenticated bats and to have the system mess up sucks!

113803 BB - Nothing comes up.

Thanks,
    Taylor
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints
  • Manram
    • Nov 2008

Re: MLB Authenticatin not working... Who do I contact?

I tried the hologram # and it said it wasn't found. Sorry.

Comment

• suicide_squeeze
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Tay1038
      Hi everyone!

Today I found out that my 2006 Joe Mauer GU Bat is no longer in the MLB Authentication system. I looked at it once or twice, lastest being 5 months ago, and now it does not work. Last I remember it was from early September - I think the 10th but I want to be sure. Who do I contact at MLB? Is anyone else having this problem with their 2006 bats?

Maybe someone else can try mine number? I can't figure out what is going on. Many of us pay extra for these authenticated bats and to have the system mess up sucks!

113803 BB - Nothing comes up.

Thanks,
      Taylor
      Is it possible for you to post a picture of the MLB hologram up close enough to read?

Comment

• Tay1038
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by suicide_squeeze
        Is it possible for you to post a picture of the MLB hologram up close enough to read?

Thanks for your help in advance. The first I believe is a number "1". I have tried all other options for the first number and still nothing.

Thanks,
        Taylor
        Attached Files
        - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Comment

• ronny62055
          • Jul 2007

I have the same problem with a Mets David Wright game used jersey. I purchased it two years ago from Steiner Sports and it has a MLB hologram on it. Mysteriously the number disappeared from the MLB database. I contacted Steiner Sports and they in turn contacted MLB. I was told that MLB.COM was having problems and they should be resolved sometime this week.

Comment

• chakes89
            • May 2006

Session Name: DETROIT TIGERS?@?MINNESOTA TWINS
            Session Date: September 08, 2006
            Autographer:
            Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
            Additional Information: JOE MAUER - BROKEN BAT
            I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Comment

• Tay1038
              • Dec 2005

Thanks guys! It worked for me today.

Comment

Working...