PDA

View Full Version : Best Auction House for GU Bat

Superboozy
04-29-2009, 12:20 AM
What is the best auction house to consign Game Used Bats to? What were your past experiences? Any place you wouldn't consign a GU bat to?

Thanks

shoremen44
04-29-2009, 07:49 AM
AMI...

Sorry... I almost fell over laughing...

Why not here??

Under $500 use the collector to collector classifieds... over $500 use the GU store... I have done both

otherwise I have had good results from Lelands, and bad results from Mastro (now Legendary)

sox83cubs84
04-29-2009, 01:19 PM
AMi and Bricol both seem to have major financial issues, and a lot of Forum members have little good to say about Historic...do a search of prior threads on these three for some perspective.

Dave M.
Chicago area

hblakewolf
04-29-2009, 02:07 PM
AMi and Bricol both seem to have major financial issues, and a lot of Forum members have little good to say about Historic...do a search of prior threads on these three for some perspective.

Dave M.
Chicago area

Dave-

I've personally made quite a few posts about the problems I had as a consignor with Bricol Auctions. I was forced to seek the assistance of the local Florida police and also file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in order to get paid. I eventually received my consignment funds, however, will never buy or sell with Bricol again.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@comcast.net