Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Superboozy
    • Mar 2009

Best Auction House for GU Bat

What is the best auction house to consign Game Used Bats to? What were your past experiences? Any place you wouldn't consign a GU bat to?

Thanks
  • shoremen44
    • Jul 2007

Re: Best Auction House for GU Bat

AMI...

Sorry... I almost fell over laughing...

Why not here??

Under $500 use the collector to collector classifieds... over $500 use the GU store... I have done both

otherwise I have had good results from Lelands, and bad results from Mastro (now Legendary)
    Bert
    ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com

Comment

• sox83cubs84
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

AMi and Bricol both seem to have major financial issues, and a lot of Forum members have little good to say about Historic...do a search of prior threads on these three for some perspective.

Dave M.
      Chicago area

Comment

• hblakewolf
        Banned
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
        AMi and Bricol both seem to have major financial issues, and a lot of Forum members have little good to say about Historic...do a search of prior threads on these three for some perspective.

Dave M.
        Chicago area
        Dave-

I've personally made quite a few posts about the problems I had as a consignor with Bricol Auctions. I was forced to seek the assistance of the local Florida police and also file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in order to get paid. I eventually received my consignment funds, however, will never buy or sell with Bricol again.

Howard Wolf
        hblakewolf@comcast.net

Comment

Working...