Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tay1038
    • Dec 2005

My new best friend! One LOUD, HUGE shout out to 1986&2004BoSox

This man is my new best friend! About a day ago I made a post on the forum asking Eric to email me regarding a jersey he had for sale a few months ago. Turns out while we were potentially working a deal for one of his gamers I received a friendly email asking if I saw a bat that I have been searching for over 4 years! My mouth dropped! I began to panic as you never see his guys bats….ever! He kindly emailed me the item # and 30 seconds later I purchased the bat!

Eric, man, I can’t thank you enough for those eyes god gave you!

Thank you kind buddy!
    Taylor
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints
  • stkmtimo
    • Nov 2005

Re: My new best friend! One LOUD, HUGE shout out to 1986&2004BoSox

Taylor,

Great news! This is such a fantastic resource because the majority of people are interested in helping others with their collections. With that said, I have to ask what game used bat it was. If you don't want to reveal, I completely understand.

Congrats,

Tim

Comment

• Tay1038
      • Dec 2005

Hi Tim,

I agree! All my experiences with this forum have been positive. This is such a great place to educate yourself and many people are always willing to take the time to help!

I picked up a beautiful Zoilo Versalles GU Bat from the 1965 season which is the year he won the AL MVP! Such a rare bat itself without the attached year! And for the price I purchased it for - it was a steal! The bat is hammered with use and was one of my items on my target for 2009!

Taylor
      Email: Tay1038@aol.com
      - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Comment

• joelsabi
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by stkmtimo
        Taylor,

Great news! This is such a fantastic resource because the majority of people are interested in helping others with their collections. With that said, I have to ask what game used bat it was. If you don't want to reveal, I completely understand.

Congrats,

Tim
        i couldnt agree more. i have seen this numerous time where something posted on the want section is found by a member on this site and have volunteered this information to person searching for it. it is a blessing.
        Regards,
        Joel S.
        joelsabi @ gmail.com
        Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

Working...